Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: new planet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i was Wondering about BHG planet i know that they start in texes in planet i forget name of it but it is not htere planet right and then they go to all the houses and laplap and then they go to nomad world and then i start thinking why they dont have a planet lik in omicron system or any where els so im here asking you should the BHG have there own planet some where . if yes tell me wich system and if no tell why

tnx
What?
? what you mean with what
What does
Quote:laplap
mean?
Maybe if you made your post more understandable, someone could give their input. I'm struggling myself to understand what you wrote right there, no offense.
Sorry, try as I might, I can't figure out what you're saying.:(
well sorry im not very well in english
but you can say what you didnt understand it
ok it saying the BHG are every where and why they dont have a there own planet if you are saying they should have a planet tell me which system the planet will be in it and if no tell me why
He's asking why don't BHG have any planets? and is there any? They go everywhere. He knows they started out in Texas, planet Houston.

And no there isn't any planets that belong to BHG.
Planet of lawfull mercs tho:D

(IMO Wasn't TOO hard for me to understand)
Also bro, wrong section.
Pages: 1 2 3