Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Skype being a ****
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, recently skype started to malfunction. First it was crashing for some messages in some certain chats, and after I resolved that, now all contacts show offline, I can't contact anybody, and can't participate in any chats, I reinstalled for a few times, but that didn't seem to fix the problem, it just keeps coming back.

Help on how to resolve this would be highly appreciated.
Micro$oft ftw! I experienced some minor problems with Skype as well. Like text disappearing after scrolling up or after changing the chat group.
[Image: Laptop%20Fist.jpg]

:@@@

Guess I'll have to seek the right tutorial to fix this, among the thousand wrong ones.
Yeah, I've been having loads of little problems as well Since the Update... And the new Emoticons.. Q_Q
use older skype versions- better business one- problem solved.
Seems that gradually contacts began popping back online one by one and now everything is alright. Don't know how long it will last however. I just might switch to business if it happens again. Thank you all for your input and curse you microsoft *waves his fist in the air*