Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [COMPLETED] Freeport 1 Supply Contract
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: crosstrans.png]
We rushed your supplies as requested, Dane. I'm currently en route to Freeport One from Boa Vista, forgive me for the delay I was held up with matters there. As I indicated to you when we last spoke, I'll have a team of CM technicians meeting me there to evaluate what it will take to install our shield generators and network them together. I would also like to speak with your head of security regarding the possible upgrade of your stations security craft, and you regarding Bretonia.

Payment for the supplies can be wired to OSI-Solar.Breeze.
Attachments: ['€¢] ['€¢] ['€¢] ['€¢] ['€¢] ['€¢] ['€¢] ['€¢] ['€¢] ['€¢] ['€¢] ['€¢] ['€¢]
[Image: transmissionbottomf.png]
[Image: gabetrans.png]
Greetings

The October shipments have been completed. You can find a list of delivery receipts here. As always, payment can be forwarded to OSI-Solar.Breeze

Shipments for November will begin once we have received payment. Thank you again for your business.
[Image: gabesig2-1.png]
[Image: transmission-omicron-bottom.png]

[Image: danefix.png]

Sorry about the late payment, but hey, better late then never, right?

[Image: osipayment.jpg]

As well, since we've got our own transport fleet, we'll be pulling in our own supplies from now on, unless we have an urgent need for supplies. So, for now, we'll end this supply order for the future.

Thanks for everything guys! Take care of yourselves.

-Dane out.

[Image: lowere.png]