Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Meow!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Edit from several years later: Oh my god what I typed was insufferably immature, me and my dumb obsession with cats. I can't stand to see it, so I'm totally editing it.

Anywho this is my original welcome thread? Since I can't seem to create a new thread in the 'Welcome!' board of the forums, I will have to post a reply here stating my return. I also have no idea when i posted this welcome message! Because I remember only leaving disco once, and never coming back until, well, august of 2013! Which contradicts how people thought I 'came back' or something. Maybe I did, it was so long ago that my memory is super hazy.

Overall, this whole thread seems very weird to me. Just go to page 3 to see my uh, 're-introduction', alright? Toodles!
Welcome to the community.
ignore the shameless recruiting by Epyon the bored and you should be find, also stay away from the communist penguin army.

See you in space, and stay out of zone 21
Hi.
Grr.
Uh...poems are hard,
Lard is fun...
Someone needs to avoid the cannibals.
Paws and stuff will come.
I give up.
Welcome to disco.
Its been so long that I only remember where the HF Wormhole is and... what trade route I used to do.

And that Ares made me go boom once. And that I hid from a Orion inside the hispania. That was fun!!!
probably CR Orion is who your thinking of
so i presume youve been here before?
Kommunismus penguins will HUNT you down!

welcome back I guess
Welcome or welcome back, whichever sounds better..
Uh welcome (back)!
Quote:ignore the shameless recruiting by Epyon the bored

Don't single me out, boy, we will have problems:dry:The others do it, too, I'm just usually faster to the post button.

Anyway, Welcome to the Party! Beware, we have cannibals here named Bluntpencil and Turkish, and they are hun-gry! Also, the aforementioned Communist Penguins should be avoided as well. Damn proletariat.

Anyways, now that Vape has so kindly broken the ice for us, Would You Like to Kill Corsairs? Fly That Sweet Dagger Ship the Lane Hackers are Always Using, but Bigger and More Guns? Kill Corsairs? Get incredibly high on a miracle drug that extends your lifespan, increases your perceptions and acts as birth control, all at once? Kill Corsairs? Then Join the 66th Outcast Fighter Wing! More details in my signature. Did I mention killing Corsairs?

Oh. The IMG, too. We hate them, too. Sorry to leave you boys out at first:P
' Wrote:Don't single me out, boy, we will have problems:dry:The others do it, too, I'm just usually faster to the post button.

Anyway, Welcome to the Party! Beware, we have cannibals here named Bluntpencil and Turkish, and they are hun-gry! Also, the aforementioned Communist Penguins should be avoided as well. Damn proletariat.

Anyways, now that Vape has so kindly broken the ice for us, Would You Like to Kill Corsairs? Fly That Sweet Dagger Ship the Lane Hackers are Always Using, but Bigger and More Guns? Kill Corsairs? Get incredibly high on a miracle drug that extends your lifespan, increases your perceptions and acts as birth control, all at once? Kill Corsairs? Then Join the 66th Outcast Fighter Wing! More details in my signature. Did I mention killing Corsairs?

Oh. The IMG, too. We hate them, too. Sorry to leave you boys out at first:P
so predictable...
Pages: 1 2 3 4