Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Description Change
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
' Wrote:Could you elaborate on what you find confusing about it?

What is the difference? I never bothered to read it before.
The old description stated that there was little to no moderation, which resulted in lots of complaints that we were moderating a section that was advertised as not being moderated. The description has been changed to come in line with our moderation policy.
Color me informed then. Thanks.
' Wrote:I wouldn't think that lol banning the mods is good enough.

they need to be arrested. I hear one of them drinks goat's blood out of a milk carton while forcing his kidnap victims to play the Star Wars theme on kazoos as a sort of death march towards their ultimate doom which I'm told involves scotch tape, boric acid and an egg beater. I got this in a PM, so I know it's true. Something has to be done. They can't just stroll around flood zapping threads as they please. it's just wrong.
Amen.

' Wrote:The old description stated that there was little to no moderation, which resulted in lots of complaints that we were moderating a section that was advertised as not being moderated. The description has been changed to come in line with our moderation policy.
Ah ok. Thanks for helping this little turtle figure out another mystery of the forest.

As a reward, this turtle presents to you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnrTQGPRUL8
At least that. Great step.
The choice of new descriptions was between this one, and "Posters will be banned." We decided that, though the latter might ultimately be beneficial for the community, the former was more fair.
What about rice
is it still tolerated
So does that mean no more admin bannings for flood being trolled ? seen a few of those
' Wrote:So does that mean no more admin bannings for flood being trolled ? seen a few of those

No, it means nothing of the sort.
Note the description, in Flood the only thing you don't get whacked with the hammer of modding for is off-topic. Any other breach of forum rules will net you the same punishment as elsewhere. Simply put folks were being a few bricks shy of a hod when complaining that their oft offensive posts were being stamped on, pointing to the old description as defense against the wrath of mod. No longer, take your brickless hod and find another forum for trolling and such, this was never and is no longer the place.
Pages: 1 2