Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Player Suspended
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
BAF|HMS-Thunderstorm has been sanctioned for:

Quote:Server Rule 3.1 Using coarse language, posting abusive, hateful, racist content in chat, public or private is prohibited under any circumstances. Any kind of flaming, threatening or insulting language directed at other members, factions or server administrators in chat, public or private, is prohibited on server and on forums. RP-related threats are allowed on the server.

Consequences: 7 day ban for bad language. I happen to see this one myself. I understand that people get upset when things don't go thier way, but you have to be able to control yourself while on the server. Cursing at people is not acceptable under any circumstances. I hope you will take this on the chin, take the days off, it's only a week, and come back refreshed and ready to be the best member of discovery you can be.

Link to original report (Admin use only) http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?...pic=108537

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised
that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions
up to a ban.
Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other
legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
As member of the admiralty board of the armed forces, I would like to see the evidences for this sanction. The player is well known as peaceful lad and I am more than surprised to see him sanctioned.
Thank you
' Wrote:As member of the admiralty board of the armed forces, I would like to see the evidences for this sanction. The player is well known as peaceful lad and I am more than surprised to see him sanctioned.
Thank you

I have already discussed it with Alvin.
Greetings.

Im the user of Thunderstorm.

Im sorry for this what i have said to the other players,it wont be happend again.
It was a wired situation and i keep to much feelings in this game,so i exploded this time.

I got normaly much patience and self diciplin,but this time i dont knoe what happend.
I will take this 7 day ban like a man,and thanks for listening to my leadership,i knoe they just want to help me.

And i understand you Zelot,you make a good job with that.

At this part i apologize me to all players which i hit with my message at the game.

Thanks for listening,
Renoktu out.
Good man.

Remind me here in 7 days and I will get you unbanned.
Greetings Zelot.

Now the 7 days passing by and i feel refreshed and ready to play again.
Cant wait to fly.

I knoe that was wrong from me and this wont happend again.
Please unbann me, that i can play tonight again.

Thanks men we see us outside in space.

Yours Renoktu.
You should be all set. Let me know if there are any problems.

Have fun out there.
Thanks Zelot,all works fine after update.

Thanks again see you.