Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin notice: Player sanctioned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cortez / CDF|SV-Cortez has been sanctioned for:

Quote:6.10 Player reputation and conduct must match player actions. For instance a player may not dock on a base belonging to the persons whom they are attacking or being attacked by.

Consequences: Shooting at a Cryer ship then docking on a Cryer base? Nah. Guns and credits gone. I note you've recently changed the name from Cortez to CDF|SV-Cortez, so the guns and credits have disappeared from the latter...

Link to original report (Admin use only)

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised
that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions
up to a ban.
Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other
legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
' Wrote:Cortez / CDF|SV-Cortez has been sanctioned for:
Consequences: Shooting at a Cryer ship then docking on a Cryer base? Nah. Guns and credits gone. I note you've recently changed the name from Cortez to CDF|SV-Cortez, so the guns and credits have disappeared from the latter...

Link to original report (Admin use only)

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised
that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions
up to a ban.
Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other
legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
Yes now that i read this post, i remeber doing that, as u can see im new to the server. The base was not red to me. And i didnt notice with the excitment that it was a cryer player i was fighting. Im very sorry this happened and ill take measures to ensure it wont happen again