Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To:Lane Hackers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Video apears and a man aproaches camera,with cigarette in his hand...

" Greetings fellow Hackers,Leader of Raiders or Grand Sheik "Lerdi" here... "

He takes one big smoke from cigarette and starts to speak...

" What I wanted is,granted permission for usage of LHX-F1A vessel,or known as Bayonet,Heavy Fighter of Lane Hakcer shipline.I only need one vessel,for me. "

Lerdi takes last smoke from his cigarette and puts it to the ashtrey...

" We suported you as also those Rogues in Liberty space ,but we didn't had a lot of interactions in space and becouse of that I won't request anything other for now.I would like to see you on Golden Sheik. You are welcome to visit our "home" and enjoy in beautifull athmosphere and view on lonely planet near.Also,the bar,we have a lot of drinks and some girls,but for them you need to ask Adrian... " He smiles and grins Safe travels,and may Anunnaki watch on you... "

Video transmission dissapears....
[Image: begbar.png]

"Grand Sheik" Lerdi,

Few people surprise me, but you managed to.
Until now we knew little about the organization of yours, and we still don't know much. Who are you ? Where do you come from ? Who do you rob for a living ? Who are your friends and who are your enemies ? These questions will have to be answered first.

Understand me, Grand Sheik, but there have been little to no contact between our two groups, and the first time you address us a transmission it is to ask for technology. Diplomacy doesn't work that way.

Keep that in mind.

[Image: endbar.png]
I understand you clearly,do not worry.Well let me answer to your questions....

He lights up cigarette and starts to speak

" We are Samarran Raiders.Me and my two friends,Bassam and Adrian came to sirius trough unstable warmhole,from sector named Babylon,where our home was located,planet Samarra...We served there to the "noble caste" and after something did go wrong,we got bounty hunters on our back.We didn't had choice you know,we were in very weak civilian shuttle and we just jumped trough that warmhole.Few moments after,we only seen green nebula,and our systems were down,as the life suport system.Somehow,Adrian menaged to start engines again,and after one day i think,we floated to the system full of rocks,wich is called Tau 23.We were lost,and we spoted something big,not too much far from us...It was a Liner,with slaves.We acted harmed strangers and requested help.They beamed us in,and tried to help us,they offered few rooms,untill we dont figure out something,and we stayed.After third day,we captured captain,crew was a bit foolish and not so clever,so we puted them with rest of slaves.

Another day,using their waypoints uploaded to their autopilot,we arived to Planet Malta,pretending to be those slavers,who were later,sent to cardamine fields.We got credits,and slowly but hopefully we tried to survive.

To short the story,we were helping Outcasts in Cardamine export to the Liberty and Kusari,they seen us as friends,they gave us permission to stay on Malta.We got respect from few Maltesians and those lonely pirates,they joined us.

Now important thing,we are realy strange to rest of Sirius.We have gods,we call them Anunnaki.Sirians call them Nomads.Those exist also in Babylon sector,but they aren't so agressive...We believe that those here are same like in Babylon.Anunnaki tolerate us,and they dont harm those who are friendly with us.

We stick to the Omicron systems,sometimes Taus.We only enter colonised space,when we rob or hunt those enough foolish who rise against us.

As you expect from my words,we have same enemies and barely same alies,as i told,we suported your fighters earlier,but not too much interaction.

In these dark times,we can offer only our support and sheltor to your people,on Golden Sheik.You will get its position soon.As a final note,i can say that we dont want to conquer your teritory or to pirate on it without permission,we used it only when we were passing to the liberty,we respect friends and allies."
[Image: begbar.png]

This story is most interesting.

It shows our goals completely differ. You are worshiping alien entities whose goals are to wipe mankind out of Sirius. While the healthy respect the Outcasts have for the creatures you name "Anunnaki" is tolerable, the fact that you are deifying them is unacceptable.

Maybe before asking us one of our precious ships you should have inquired on our objectives :
' Wrote:3) The eventual use of confiscated revenues to establish a new R & D Technology firm to replace the nefarious Ageira Technologies. The firm will honor its employees, conduct fair and just business practices, and pursue technological innovations for the benefit of all mankind. The firm's first project will be the development of an inter-dimensional, quasi-molecular, table-top nomad-brain disgronifier suitable for purchase by every middle-class family in Sirius. Then families can sleep peacefully without worrying about whether there is a nomad under the bed or about to leap out of the dark closet at 2 am when you have to get up to go to the bathroom because you just HAD to drink that 26th Sidewinder Fang before you left your neighbor's groovy shindig.
They are even more dangerous than the vilest corporate flunky from any of the four Houses. You will not get our technology, we will not work together.
Attempt to dock again on any of our bases and you will be vaporized.

[Image: endbar.png]
[Image: jediahbaynedmv.png]
Comm ID: Jediah Bayne

To pick up on, where our now gravely disappointed Grand Sheik has started, I must say that your lack of understanding and ignorance strikes me hard. Back when I was a Rogue I thought you Hackers were the smart bunch, but it seems I was wrong.

Simply rejecting good business opportunities due to religious and ideological differences is never a sign of a sane mind. We could have built on our relations from this point, we could have supplied you with crucial goods, but instead you wish to judge us on a religious basis? Fine. You wish to deny us docking rights to your outposts? Also fine.

Just so you know, threatening us with vaporization isn't a wise choice, it won't end well, mark my words.