Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: So long, and thanks for all the fish
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I logged onto the server yesterday, for the first time in about a week. It was a Roc I have stationed in Conn. I undocked and a question popped into my mind: why? Why keep denying it? I'm not just bored of Discovery. I'm bored of Freelancer.

So, I'm going to keep this short.

All of my stuff goes to Jam and Alvin - the two people I'm closest to in the community. And various faction ships will go to the official player factions to help them out.

The Administrator and Moderator teams get a lot of crap from the community. Development team as well. Just remember that they're volunteers who look after this community in their free time and if they felt like it they could bring this entire server down. Especially Cannon. So be nice children.

Amongst the tide of idiots you find on the server there's the occasional gem which makes it all worthwhile. People I feel are gems are too numerous to mention. You know who you are; those who make the extra effort. And of course there are people who amongst the tide of idiots excel in being people I'd personally put against the wall and shoot in the back of the head. You know who you are.......... Meg. I'm not naming any of these people, because the names will be edited out. Oh what the hell: Burg'd.

Don't let these plonks get to you. Focus on the good things. Focus on the gems.

Later guys. I'll visit when/if 4.86 is released.
Cya around buddy will miss your snac.
seeya :(
see ya in a week.
Was my name there? I need to know!

Also, take care, good luck.
TOMTOM !!!!! Q_Q
And there goes another one.
[Image: spock-vulcan-salute-20090521-094535.jpg]
Good luck out there mate.
Cya dude. Have fun.

Bye :<
Pages: 1 2 3 4