Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [Discovery, I Bid You Dark Greetings]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dark Greetings to all,

I've come from another server and hope that my clan or at least some of them will follow behind me. If not this is fine as well. I have thus far recruited several individuals and the HX is growing a stake on this server. I've had fun so far and this looks to be the best server I've ever come to. I've been playing Freelancer a long time and been to many servers and I hope this is one that I can stay put on cause I like it here.:)

Cheers,
Venom.HX
Welcome and good luck with your stay here.
welcome, saw your faction recruiting thing, and im interested to see what the RP is.
hello, this is the LNS Citadelle de Quebec you've contacted lastly I believe. Good luck with your faction, write a rp about it though, would be ideal.

enjoy server and mod, and beware communist penguins!!
Welcome! Enjoy your stay, respect the admins, watch out for the cannibals, turkish and bluntpencil, and Eppy's a spammer.

I hope that you will be able to integrate into our society easily, and that the transition will be painless. Oh, and DO NOT bring illegal stuff into Liberty. The LPI will RP you to death.:)
hope you have fun here, the RP can be annoying sometimes but you get used to it:P. Hope your faction works out, what type is it? Police? Pirate? or something else?
Yo ho matey....welcome to discovery...I'd be far more afraid of pirate penguins....YARRR
Thanks guys!

And the HX and I are Pirates til the Death.

-Monk, I love penguins, specially Pirate Penguins;)
But what about the evil ninja pandas?:D.

Well cos your pirates i'll be seeing alot of you.... if you can tell what i mean:P. (incase you can't, i'm gona have to kill youa lot:P, as i am a Bounty Hunter)
' Wrote:But what about the evil ninja pandas?:D.

Well cos your pirates i'll be seeing alot of you.... if you can tell what i mean:P. (incase you can't, i'm gona have to kill youa lot:P, as i am a Bounty Hunter)

Ah.. The first to want my scalp eh? I can't wait to get into the swing of things and get situated here already.:D

See you gentlemen in space.
Pages: 1 2