Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: At last!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just getted laptop.

So who's hiring?
[color=#FFFFFF]Tesco
Seriously? I'm about to leave Disco, and you join... NOW YOU RE-JOIN?!

AAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Btw. I missed ya man. How have you been? Remember the good 'ol Planetform days?
The Order Science Division has a mandatory grammar test included with the application >.>
And oldie eh? Well welcome back, come to die;)

nah, see ya out there mate. Cheers
Huh, a person I remember. Small world.
'Nother Veteran, cool.

I hope you will have ( another ) great time, good luck ( again ).
' Wrote:The Order Science Division has a mandatory grammar test included with the application >.>
Interesting..

I'l look into it. Any other attempts to launch a PFI or is that wreck still sunk?
Ash, tell us something about your Lap-Top and btw angels need you:)
It's nothing special. Mostly for academic purposes so it's fitted with the latest software as far as office, windows and sophos is concerned. Spent a bit extra on the CORE i3 processor so it can handle the multi tasking i'l probably be doing. It's one of these DELL switch-lid jobbys but what it looks like really doesn't bother me, just seemed like the best deal for me being a student, ergo skint.

Haven't a clue what the graphics card in it is but judging by the web-link to WOW online pre-installed -.- i assume it can handle freelancer just fine.

Speaking of the angels, my arrow is most likely deleted by now. But i'm more than happy to lend a hand as always if you can spare the trouble to hook me up again.
Pages: 1 2