Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Faction logo wanted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'd like to get faction logo.

It is named Fist & Co and thus should resemble a fist.

It is a lawful corporation/enterprise, so make something solid, looking business-nish.

The pay will depend on quality of work I chose.
[Image: Avn7B.png]
[Image: gvKH2.png]
That's great work.

Some small details I'd like to change in grey-colored logo before paying for it:

1. Please remove horizontal line, behind the fist and what it looks like being dragged below it.
2. F letter. Can you move it a bit to left? Just tiny bit, as it looks like touching thick black vertical line on the right to F.
3. Could image be done for 300x300 resolution? It would be better numbers for equal resizing. Also, there is quite empty space below the logo in image, could you remove it as well?
Updated my request a bit. Hope it won't cause any unconvenience.
Sorry mate im busy this weekend, Aussie Rules Finals.
Take it like that for free, or wait till Monday.
' Wrote:1. Please remove horizontal line, behind the fist and what it looks like being dragged below it.
2. F letter. Can you move it a bit to left? Just tiny bit, as it looks like touching thick black vertical line on the right to F.
3. Could image be done for 300x300 resolution? It would be better numbers for equal resizing. Also, there is quite empty space below the logo in image, could you remove it as well?
Right. I finally decided, after many changes (:D) to ask for grey logo to be modified a bit. :rolleyes:
Yo? You still gonna edit it a bit? Or you won't?
' Wrote:Yo? You still gonna edit it a bit? Or you won't?

If you would like me to edit the logo he made, I can. However I have an idea of a logo for your as well.

[Image: fist300.png]

FULL SIZE: FIST 800x800
Bumpy Dumpy