Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Yoshida of the Lane Hackers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<//Incoming transmission...

• <//Location: Pacifica Base, Bering System

• <//Encryption: Medium

Guten Tag,

A little "birdie" told me that you had plans concerning the Bering system, though sadly said 'birdie" didn't manage to finish it's conversation with you, due to unwanted explosions. So feel free to brief me here on what your plans actually are concerning herr Porter and his lovely Freeport. If the terms and the results suit us both, perhaps we'll make a deal to remove that little administrator who doesn't know his place.

<div align="right]Eberhart

<//Transmission ended...
<//Retransmitting...
...hack.initiated...decryption..in..progress...
...comm.id.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...uploading data...

Greetings Mr Eberhart.

Mr Porter crossed the line when he placed a bounty on my head. I also have some intel that he works for corporate interests but I haven't verified that yet.

It is indeed true that I have plans for him and some other residents of Freeport 2. However, if you have some special requests, I would like to know them.

...encryption.in.progress...hack terminated...
<//Incoming transmission...

• <//Location: Pacifica Base, Bering System

• <//Encryption: Medium

Guten Abend,

Ja, your situation is oddly familiar. One of our pilots also got bountied by herr Porter, as a result of failed diplomacy in which he demanded that we pay him for the damaged caused. Along with said bounty he decided to ban our vessels from the Freeport.

As if he's working for the corporate interests? Roughly hundred years ago we were kicked out of said Freeport. A failed attempt to end the Unioner movement in interest of the Rheinland corporations. No doubt he's still being a puppet to the same corporations.

Also, from what I got from our pilot you'll need access to our base in Bering? And I'm also interested in hearing out more about your plan or any other information you have regarding Freeport 2. As for our special requests - nothing comes to mind yet, perhaps once we know more about what you plan to do, we'll know what to ask in return.

<div align="right]Eberhart

<//Transmission ended...