Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bear
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Bear ,

i dont know what to say ,but i will miss you very much

<3

~Aussie Brother's
And the Aussie Brother's Were you and me :')
sad news it is, Bear was the man who you felt after just a little while talking he is simply a good man., always ready to help..

You wont be forgotten for sure. (bow)
To Brendan,

Bear, my friend, wherever you may be. I hope you are at peace. I have many memories with you in the community. In fact you are the reason for my continuous appearance in discovery. You were the one to introduce me to the concept of RP and for that I thank you. It just wont feel right without you here. In honor of you though my ships will continue to be active and my presence will still be somewhat known.

May you rest easy my friend for the place you are now is as peaceful as it comes.

Best wishes.

May you Rest in Peace.

EDIT: As a tribute to bear. My profile message will be RIP Bear. In honor of him and in remembrance of a great friend.
Sadly i had no chance to know him better.

R.I.P Bear

This must be a lesson to all of us. Say good things to the people you value while they are still with us.

His words are true. Try to find peace in your souls, like he did.

Spoon.Train:
Quote:My name is Stewart, and for the past ten years I have been living next door to Brendan and I have become quite close to his family and Brendan himself. Over the past few years I have watched as he slowly succumbed to the cancer that he suffered. He never lost his resilience and will to fight, until a couple of days ago. I was continually amazed through the time that I knew him, upon being diagnosed I remember him telling me "This is something that I just have to get through". I will forever miss his cheeky grin and upbeat stature. Brendan was something completely different, he was truly somebody who cared for those around him. No matter who the people were that he met, they were always cheerful and positive when he had finished talking to them. The days leading up the 21st of September saw him setting me up with this forum account (guess who picked the name ) and running me through this mod and the game itself. I could tell from his speech and body language, that something was wrong. But he insisted that he was fine and we continued with the lessons.

I remember walking into my backyard after hearing my name called from my side fence. Brendan's father was wanting me to quickly enter their house. As I hurriedly entered I knew something was wrong. Brendan had wanted to see me, and I as I entered his room I saw him laying there with a slight smile. Brendan did not suffer during his final days, and if he did he was a damn good liar. He fell asleep at around 6pm on the 21st, and drifted into a better place forty two minutes later. He was surrounded by family and friends, who never left his side. His final words were, "Be safe, and live well". I will never forget the peaceful smile that his face bore that evening. He was truly a person who went to soon.

It was his wish that I continue to keep his characters active in this mod, and I will keep that promise. For a while at least, it looks like his family wants me to be with them until their grieving process is at an end. Brendan's Mother and Father would like to thank the Discovery Gaming Community for the well wishes and the thoughts and prays. It gave them great strength to see their son enjoying something as much as he did this.

Fly well Brendan.

Thank you very much for sharing this information. I only started crying after reading your post. It's not until you start to describe Brendan that he becomes real to me, more then just a name on an internet forum. A caring person that will be sorely missed.

I remember Bear helping me from his angel character, a good teacher and very helpful person.
I will miss you Bear

~Benjamin~
I think things I am writing here can't blandish these news. I didn't know you personally but I believe you have been a person nobody will forget too fast. Sorry for you life has changed that way. Rest in peace and good luck on your journey.
Bear...
He is the first admin who helped me with my problems on the discovery server in my first days of playing and for sure I remember his name. I'm sad and I can't handle situations like this.

R.I.P. Bear - We love you!
Brendan

Thank you for all your help. You will be missed by this community.

Rest in peace.
Rest in Peace...:(
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23