Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: problem solved
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
anyone knows where to get the trial?

searched for more than a hour and even the links who say "2008 version" lead to the 2012 DL x____x

not interested in ANY other version than 2008.

so if anyone knows a webpage which stll got it... PLEASE! tell me. :wacko:

thx

mario
Hmm, I've had a look around the usual places I find 'out of service' products and it seems the earliest I can get is 2010.

Seems Autodesk have gone to great lengths to take older versions out of circulation.

Best bet is to torrent it and use the trial version that it comes with, well if it comes with it.
' Wrote:Hmm, I've had a look around the usual places I find 'out of service' products and it seems the earliest I can get is 2010.

Seems Autodesk have gone to great lengths to take older versions out of circulation.

Best bet is to torrent it and use the trial version that it comes with, well if it comes with it.

torrent it... yeah.

tried few torrents

the fastest started loading and it displayed 6 hours left.

after 2 hours it displayed 3weeks left and another hour later 6 weeks left to DL.

no display error... was rlly that slow...
Considering its over 3 years old, that's actually not bad. Especially for 'annual' software.

Very few products let alone games can be speedily torrented faster than triple digit speeds.