Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To : The Red Hessian Army, The Rot Front
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: begbar.png]
Greetings, leaders of the Red Hessian Army and of the Rot Front.
I trust your revolution in the fascist state of Rheinland is progressing.

The Lane Hackers have a request for both of your organization, or rather, one of them.
I do not know if I should contact the Rot Front Konstruktion Büro or the Red Hessian Army logistic department, hence the nature of this transmission.

I will get to the point.
We seek to acquire a RH-GM110 Heimdall Gunship. While our l3GS-1 Gunships are effective as mobile communication jamming, long range lane-disrupting devices, they seriously lack combat capabilities. Fighting in the open is for us, as you know, unusual at best. Nevertheless, with the detestable corporate convoys ever growing in strength, we feel the need to renew our arsenal.
This Heimdall Gunship would be outfitted with regular Lane Hacker gunboat turrets.

As always, the Lane Hackers remain available for every compensation you that would fit your needs. For you we can deliver, smuggle, infiltrate, spy, cripple, harass, irritate, disrupt, and a number of other variously displeasing things.

[Image: endbar.png]
Message to: Professor Clay, Lane Hackers
Comm ID: Major Gunther Hoerst, RHA

Guten abend.

Normally these kinds of requests go through the RHA Armament & Acquisitions abteilung, however considering there is something quite specific we are looking for in Liberty, I have decided to personally handle your request.

We do have an appropriate number of RH-GM110 gunships ready as replacements in case the ones in active service get put out of commission. It is quite possible for us to dedicate one of such replacements to your organisation, as you have proven yourselves trustworthy in the past, and we harbour no love for the regime in Liberty or its corporations anyway.

Let me get straight to the point: we are currently in the market for schematics (or a working model) of a siege cannon popularly mounted on the bow of the Liberty cruiser. I understand this may seem like a hard get, however a number of our contacts in Liberty claim that the group affiliated with the Hackers known as the Hellfire Legion is currently in possession of a number of these cruisers. If you would be able to obtain the schematics or replicate a working model of the cannon for us, we would be more than happy to provide you with a Heimdall class gunship.

I hope you will find this a fair exchange, and I trust your professionalism and your discretion in handling this matter.

Regards,
Hoerst
...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...comm.ID.Elektra.King.recognized...uploading.data...

You couldn't have asked for anything better. You'll be thrilled with what we have in store for you.

We'll be in touch again within the next few days.

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...
[Image: konstr.png]

For any truth, if overdone, if exaggerated, or if carried beyond the limits of its applicability;
can be reduced to absurdity. Listen to the rational truth brought by the Rot Front:

[color=#000000]Herr Professor;

Rot Front Konstruktion Büro was glad to be informed of your special interest to the RH-GM110 development and acknowledgement of its superior combat capabilities, yet all the construction lines of our facilities are currently occupied by the improvement of the RH-GM482 ironclads improvement in spite of planned reconstruction and restructuring. In spite of it the Konstruktion Büro appreciates the Rote Hessen Armee Oberkommando input and willing to provide the model from their reserves.

On the other hand, Roter Frontkämpferbund decided to submit a request for the ship which was created to fulfill a specific role and is consummate in it. We are talking about the LHX-F1A, that can become the valuable addition to Rot Front reconnaissance party. Our current system is based on the established network of 568-ARKG-B6 stationed in the areas of interest with the RH-GM482 operating as nodes. While being stable and effective, our equipment primarily developed to increase the quality of locating and the controlled area is consuming a lot of space. Unfortunately, our progress in the area is limited by the inability to create a light platform for the mass of specialized equipment on the skeleton of the available craft. Series CX "Scimitar" appeared to be too light and if installed on the QX "Switchblade" model it causes excessive overheating while the ship itself is too vulnerable and the test runs shown the inefficiency of utilizing it for such goals. RH-GM17, our last test platform, once again rendered itself useless on the matter due to the different role put into it from the very beginning. Therefore the Konstruktion Büro decided to bring the project to a temporary stop.

Roter Frontkämpferbund was not satisfied with the outcome, therefore the request is currently directed to the Lane Hackers.

Message to: Professor Clay, Lane Hackers
Comm ID: Major Gunther Hoerst, RHA

Guten tag, Herr Clay.

We have reviewed the data you have gathered for us, and my scientists assure me that your analysis gave them valuable insight into the inner workings of the Liberty weapon. However they have also told me that obtaining whatever was left from the forward gun you recovered would greatly speed up the reconstruction process. Timing is of course paramount to our success.

We will complete the technology exchange once the recovered forward gun model and the components necessary for its construction (which we know you can obtain) are safely within the borders of Rheinland. I understand this is a dangerous task, which is why we will be helping you secure the shipment on its way through Liberty.

The agreed upon technology (1 Heimdall class gunship and 2 Odin class fighters) will be waiting for your convoy on the destination base, which will be transmitted later. If all goes well, both our groups will be equipped with superior weaponry by the end of the week.

Oh and, we'll let the Rot Front work out the delivery of the Bayonet fighter.

Regards,
Hoerst