Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Unsanctioned Attack: BATMAN on The_Scrape
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Put simply, a new rank 5 character I'm using (along with a mate Joey_Icepick who runs trade routes with me); Joey gets a PM from some guy called BATMAN asking if he can join us, because he's bored, slightly suspicious Icepick refuses politely and we go on our way with a cargohold full of MOX. We come out of the last lane in our list and BATMAN comes out just after us, slamming into my Humpback. I type out a standard grouchy IC response, and next thing I know he annihilates be and my cargo, this occured near Battleship Gettysburg.

Thanks for your time, and hope to see mighty Justice!
' Wrote:Put simply, a new rank 5 character I'm using (along with a mate Joey_Icepick who runs trade routes with me); Joey gets a PM from some guy called BATMAN asking if he can join us, because he's bored, slightly suspicious Icepick refuses politely and we go on our way with a cargohold full of MOX. We come out of the last lane in our list and BATMAN comes out just after us, slamming into my Humpback. I type out a standard grouchy IC response, and next thing I know he annihilates be and my cargo, this occured near Battleship Gettysburg.

Update- Was also popped by The_Hiro.... still under level 30, with a civilian ID, am I missing something here?

Thanks for your time, and hope to see mighty Justice!
We are not big fans of trials by forum in these here parts, so I'd recommend that if you have screenshots taken of the indecent, file a sanction report. If not, then treat it as a rite of passage of sorts & don't let it interfere w/ your enjoyment of the game.

::Your thread has been eaten by a Grue::