Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello, Everybody...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This is quite a community you've got here, and I'm excited to participate and hopefully earn a respectable place in it. I'm a husband and father, and a grad student, so my flying time will be somewhat limited (compared to many), but I hope to get some regular RP time in.

Having read through many forum threads for several days, I'm impressed with what many of you have made this project into, and I hope I can do it justice in my own small way.

Take care,
Trevelyan
Welcome mate, hope to see you in the TBH, BPA or QCR, I remember when I first joined and thought, "What the heck, its a game." But I soon found out its much more fun the RP way. Glad to see you are gonna try to start off the right way.
Oh, Doug's started the Shameless Recruiting already? Usually I have to break the ice...oh well. Join the 66th Outcast Fighter Wing! Details in my signature.

And Welcome to Discovery! Watch out for Turkish and Bluntpencil, our resident cannibals, and the Communist Penguins. They HURT.
welcome
Well if you enjoy reading sifi short stories or long you are in the rite place, a bunch of Gifted writers here.. (i am not 1 of them )

again Welcome to Disco

-------redELF

Ahoy mate, glad to have you aboard:)
Greets...study the rules and ask questions. Welcome to Disco!
Greetings! The Bulldog does bite, the PHANTOMS will kill you for just about anything, heck, they'll kill you just because! (their RP job...)

Join the LPI, we got donuts!

And, umm, Eta's a spammer, and I'm a monkey!
[DELETED]
Hi there! Seems like you got a great life, and Disco will (try) to make it even better! With hours of screaming at the pc screen for no reason.:)

naa, just kidding, have fun!
Welcome, Read therules ( if you haven't already), enjoy yourself, and remeber to turn over your cargo to any Xeno that asks, we stay friendly that way.
Pages: 1 2 3