Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Any union course faction still alive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Topic says it all
Look for the [UC] and LaBrise|. I don't know how active they are, but they're pretty much the only Corse factions around.
I do fly muh [UC] quite often, Implo and one or two other guys do to, however who can blame the lack of activity when you are so technologically impared that you can only RP when there are no people to RP with
' Wrote:I do fly muh [UC] quite often, Implo and one or two other guys do to, however who can blame the lack of activity when you are so technologically impared that you can only RP when there are no people to RP with

This!
maybe sirius should invade gallia and not the way igiss lore sais, so we have activity there:P

was around gallia for few days last week. noot seen any official except 2 times a GRN, one gallic police guy and a indie marq. guy (on chatlist and far away on scanners - had no encounters -.-)
I actually rather like Gallia's emptiness, combined with the music and scenery, it's relaxing to just drift through Gallia, much like Kusari.
LaBrise| and [UC] , but their activity is low compared to -a lot- of other factions.

Gallia's emptyness is alright, nobody there to enforce their laws, my smuggling gets easier that way.