Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I don't know you, first time here? Uuh, yeah, I suppose...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, here's what I've got: i'm back to freelancer after 4/5 years, replayed the campaign, discovered some mods, discovered discovery.. liked it, and now i'm here.

Now I will use this space for a simple question about discovery server: is it dynamic? I mean.. territory/bases conquest depending on pvP/RP, switching alliances, and so on? For what I saw lurking around I think that's a yes, but rarely.. am I correct? :$

See you in space!
Relatively correct
Welcome mate, and yeah, your pretty spot on, things change, but... SLOWLY;)

It's still a fun place to be and quite enjoyable no matter what character you choose to play.
First of all, welcome back to FL !
And secondly, welcome to Disco' madness

Things are less dynamic than you might have expirienced on other mods or servers, but changes happen often enough.

I hope you have a great time here anyways, good luck out there !
No, almost entirely static. Unless the admins get bored or angry.

Run while you still can!
Welcome! The server is complex and does change but very slowly
Wlecome.. Have fun and that..
Howdy.

Confirming what everyone else seems to have said.

Yes, it is dynamic. But it doesn't change quickly or easily at any rate. Any change is going to affect all of the hundreds of active players as you can imagine. So we tend to consult the community before any major decisions to change anything major about a faction's affiliations for example.