Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Brotherhood Roll Call
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So, we have some things in the work, so we must once again organize ourselves brothers. Call name and show the truth of the Brotherhood.

Miguel Sephardi
Hangar 1.

Werss[TBH] - Titan
Wera[TBH] - Praetorian
Diplomata[TBH] - Mamoru

non - TBH:

Battleship Prox/Tripoli shipyard:
Titanus - Legate (Gamma Guardian)

~Werss
Brother Dante 'Ocultado' Castro available for duty. My Eagle and Titan are combat ready. I have, 'sitting' next to me at the present moment, 'Jim'. I have been maintaining his Mafic Super Heavy Fighter, although it astonishes me he's even half way able to use it, when he is also incapable of brushing his own teeth...

Elder Sephardi, while you honour me with any task you assign me, I request the care of Jim be transfered to another member of the Brotherhood. It is not a task to which a simple soldier such as myself is well suited.

- Ocultado.Sunkiller[TBH] (Eagle)
- Ocultado[TBH] (Titan)
- 'FaceEating'Jim[TBH] (Mafic)
'ola brother Sephardi !!!
My ships , my honour, my life is with you brother!
You need just to blink with eye, say a task and consider done.
to the last drop of my blood,last breath i give for brotherhood,
all what i posses ( including my chiquita from a pub) belong to brotherhood:

Huan,Veron[TBH] ~ titan
Huan.Veron,[TBH] ~ praetorian
Huan[TBH] ~ mamoru

For the brotherhood!

~Huan
Brother Carlos Vega grabs tequila and moves into action.
My Titan and Praetorian are ready to serve to brotherhood and homeland.

Carlos.Vega[TBH] = Titan
CarlosVega[TBH] = Praetorian
Carlos.Vega`[TBH] = Mamoru

Viva Corsairs !

~Carlos
Elder Ramirez Gonzales reporting in.
A bit, grounded with personal matters and some technical issues with ships.

Prrsonal Hanger:
Elder.Gonzales[TBH] (Titan)
Gonzales.B[TBH] (Praetorian)
Gonzales[TBH] (Decurion)
Gonzales.[TBH] (Gladiator)
Apocalypso[TBH] (Gunboat)
Angry.Barnacle[TBH] (Pirate Transport)

I still hold the keys to the hangers on Crete and in Omicron 91 for the Brotherhoods capital ships as well
Baila Morena reporting for duty

(
Baila.Morena[TBH]
Baila,Morena[TBH]
,Baila.Morena[TBH]
)

[Image: bailande.jpg]
Really late to this (OOC: blame college), but I, Carlos Antonio Rivera García (OOC: I followed the Spanish naming customs...), am still here.

Rivera[TBH] - Titan
Carlos.Rivera[TBH] - Praetorian
El.Chupacabra - BW Transport
ok, i make it short.

i am back, dont ask me where i was, it is secret..

all my ships are prepared

titan
bomber
gunboat
cruiser
osiris
legate.
This is first mate Juan Sanchez of battleship Miletus, we're fullfilling guard duties in Omicron Gamma. All systems are performing adequate, in spite of notable damage to our reactors since last month coming as result of nomad attack. Rodos reports lack of needed resources for rehaul.

In last two months 23 people died of various diceases, list will be provided on request. Crew is performing fine. No political activism was noticed lately.
Moreover I have to report centurion Emilio Ferucci, commanding officer as missing. He failed to report to duty within last two weeks.

In the end, I have to say I suspect we've got saboteurs-communists on board, thus I request detachment of Cretan secret police to be deployed in the close future. Unfortunately (and surprisinly) I haven't received relocation orders to Mindelo.

That's all.
Juan Sanchez
Pages: 1 2 3