Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: AttackWingAlpha
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[font=Fixedsys]
Incoming Transmition...

AttackWing Alpha
AttackWingAlpha is a small group that operates inside Liberty space.
We are four Fighters that form this AttackWing :
-AttackWingSouth
-AttackWingNorth
-AttackWingEast
-AttackWingWest
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are here to assist the Liberty Navy in it's operations.
Currently we have assisted in the busting of two Cardamine Smugglers,
the destroying of three enemy dreadnoughts
and helped in cleaning systems of pirates.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We do not need any type of funding, we are self sustainable.
We only ask for approbation to work under Navy authority
(so that we have the right to stop smuglers,kill pirates and various other things
whit out having to call a Navy Officer to give us the "Green Light").

Current Location:********* Liberty Space
Current ships: 4x Guardian

[font=Fixedsys]
Ending Transmition...
Errr, wrong section for factions. Here is the right one.. Also, as I see, you're new here.. Welcome, read rules and enjoy.. Also, I strongly suggest you spending little time to get in the RP, before making faction..
2 mill r die navy!
' Wrote:Errr, wrong section for factions. Here is the right one.. Also, as I see, you're new here.. Welcome, read rules and enjoy.. Also, I strongly suggest you spending little time to get in the RP, before making faction..
Sorry about wrong place but I wanted to write it here too so that the Liberty Navy is aware of our small but power full group. And I have been playing for about 2-3 weeks now;)
' Wrote:2 mill r die navy!
Lucky you, HF can't pie rat.. I no lucky.. But, LOLBERTY MUST BE PURGED!
' Wrote:Currently we have assisted in the busting of two Cardamine Smugglers

No! Just NO! :nono:

Cardamine is good for you, you will be healthy and strong and have shiny teeth :)

On the other side "Welcome" :P
Join the Cardi movment! Cardi prolongs life!!! Oh, and pay 2 milz now....
2 mil to H4X0RS nau ! Overthrough lolberty government, cardamnie for everyone !