Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello every one
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello every one :D

Am new to playing freelancer online but i have played it off line for a while so am a newbie hopefully i wont annoy anyone here :)
Welcome to the best FL mod there is!

please read the rules, use your imagination, and have fun!

and I'll probably pirate you or extort you at some stage:D

-Puck
Welcome to Discovery...read the rules ask questions and most of all...have fun!
Welcome to the never-ending party thats is disco!

Have fun, don't be afriad to ask questions, don't stay in NY longer then you have to and fly safe.

Hey there,

Welcome to Disco! You will get warned about me, sooner or later:(
Hey, Swizzles, welcome to Discovery.

Man, I have just the thing for you. Check out Xoria's inconceivably priceless and most excellent guide to new players. It is a must read for you, my man. I guarantee, you won't be able to annoy anyone if you read it and follow its hints.

Apart from that, have as much fun as you can. I know I do. See you in space.
Welcome to the forums!

I believe that you will find this webpage to be a wealth of information, filled with great stories and energizing discussions.

Really, without the forum aspect, Discovery is missing half of it's charm.

Good luck, and Godspeed!

Yours,
elgato.
Welcome to Discovery! I'm on every so often, and I can help you out if you need clarification of the rules or what it is we do here. As Eta said, yes, I will warn you about him. he's a spammer. Avoid at all costs!

I'm apparently some kind of monkey, don't ask why. >.>

This Thread Will Be Spammed Unless Eppy Stays Out.
' Wrote:This Thread Will Be Spammed Unless Eppy Stays Out.

Wait. That doesn't make any sense. And didn't Hoodlum warn you about spamming? Anyways.

Welcome to Discovery, Swizzles! As everyone else said, read the rules, follow them, be amazed by Xoria's incredible post for Disco rookies and enjoy the party!

Maybe we will meet in space, until then, good flight out there!
Welcome & Good Luck.