Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi There
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Everyone,
My Name is Ndk071 also known as Nik or Niklas.:D
I played freelancer a long time ago on Phoenix RPG and had alot of fun there, I quit freelancer when it closed down and havent played in years. Phoenix was my first and last Freelancer server when it shut down(Was a High Ranking Rheinland Military Official There:cool:). Now a couple of days ago an old friend from Phoenix told me he'd be starting again , so i decided "Hey Why Not?". So i installed freelancer and played the SP, finishing it last night, so i decided to hit up the MP again ,and thats how i came here to Discovery.

I hope to have alot of fun here , and make some good new friends.

If you want to know anything more about me feel free to contact me.

See you in Space !

~Nik
'Ello there !

Get ready for disco, whole new level of madness

I hope you have good time here and lots of fun !
Thanks Diavolo!

I might just need a little help to get used around here!
Good to see new faces around. Welcome, read rules and have fun. If you have any questions and need help, feel free to add me on skype.
My skype name is stefan_nikolic96
Hello

-If you need something be free to ask me.
Welcome to the mad house;)
Have fun and be mindful of the rules, there are alot....
Cheers mate
Thanks for the Welcomes Guys!

Already been having fun In-Game.!

Welcome to the server, enjoy the game and have fun ;)
Ahoy there, Nick, lad. Thousand welcomes to the Disco madness. Gotta warn you - there's a pile of reading in your near future. Read the rules and obey them. :rtfm:
Also read the LAWS of SIRIUS.
The wise heads around here have amassed quite a lot of 'em.
Take a look at our FACTIONS too - might find that usefull. I did and still do.
Didn't I say something about reading...:wacko:
Get Skype and Teamspeak, if you don't already have them - we like to talk alot around here:rolleyes:

If you don't get something - ask. Then ask again. People will help - whether you need the help or not :)

And most importantly - have loads of fun.

oh... Beware of Ponies. Ponies are evil:crazy:
Welcome, dear customer.:D
Pages: 1 2