Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Salutations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey, well the description basically says everything. I found out about your mod a few months back, but wasn't in any real mood to play Freelancer again. Now that I am though, I thought I'd give this a try. From reading the features it sounds like alot of fun. Though last night I was really frustrated due to my middle mouse button not responding which ended up in me dying to Rouges (I have my afterburner mapped to that button). Anyways glad to be apart of the community here.

Hopefully today my mouse won't give me any trouble, I'll probably have to find another button for my afterburner if it does. Unfortunately I use a special keyboard layout so I don't think I'll have any room to map it. Oh well...

Also one other thing, about the Freelancer faction, I don't know if you're already aware, but it is possible to get them to use the players ID, you just have to go into faction_prop and make sure their msg_id_prefix is set to gcs_refer_faction_player. That way when you hail them you'll get Freelancer instead of Zoners.

Anyways hope to see you all in space.:)
Welcome to Discovery! *looks around to make sure none of the spammers are on*

Looks like the coast is clear. No Eppy, Eta, Turkish, bluntpencil, or Xoria.

To steal somebody's line, beware the commie panguins.
To steal my own line, apparently I'm a monkey, please don't ask where that came from.
Welcome to Discovery, Doomfrost! (help, I will forever think of that guy as a fusion of Doom and frozen...)

As nobody said it yet, I'll be the first: read the rules (here!), read Xoria's excellent post for Disco starters (here!) and enjoy the endless possibilities in this vast sector of the universe we call Sirius.

See you in space and good flight!
(I left those for you to post, I knew you like doing that...)
Welcome & Good Luck.
Nice to meet you all. I'm unsure of which faction I should join, though it would be interesting to be called a Molly or a Xeno.
Welcome to discovery, read the rules, enjoy yourself. And remember to hand over your cargo to any Xeno that asks, unless you become one of us, that way we stay friendly.
The LPI will let you get donuts...
' Wrote:Nice to meet you all. I'm unsure of which faction I should join, though it would be interesting to be called a Molly or a Xeno.

No, no, you want to shoot Mollys with the QCR (Queen Carina's Regulars)

/shameless recruitment plug
Welcome chief! Nice to see another new face.
Pages: 1 2