Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: question about the IMG faction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
apart from the factions that use the IMG ID and tag but have a different name such as the =CR= and the now-extict =BSG= factions is there a player faction that is actually taking on the mantle of the IMG such as the [RM] did with Rheinland Military, [BPA] did with Bretonia's police etc etc?

and if there isnt, is there anyone working on creating it?
yes, the =CR= are IMG
and IMG's RP is the best faction can fit to CR/BSG's RP..
There used to be the UKMG but they were inactive for a long time and are now defunct.
no i mean an actual faction where the pilots go around with [IMG] in their name (eg: [IMG]Ian)

i am not talking about the factions that use the IMG ID and tag and also have a completly different RP story (im sorry but the Colonial Remnant is based on Battlestar Galactica and they did not come to sirius creating the IMG and now having an offshot company named the Colonial Remnant) but the main IMG faction

also i keep seeing a pilot with UKMG in his/her name
Thats Thunderhawk, his vessels will soon bear the LMS tag, but are awaiting a name change
ah i thought he was rising UKMG from the dead:)
lol i wish mate i wish i could resurect UKMG
I saw someone with IMG in their name last night.

Don't recall the name at this time...

I fly with an IMG tag and would have no qualms about joining an IMG tagged group. Just so long as we beat up those bastard Bretonian Miming Malcontents with the bad dental work...

(Of course, if we can do so when the BAF and Bretonian Donut Eating Brigade isn't around... that would be best.)
Yeah, CR ain't IMG in a pure sense - we don't act like IMG in every aspect.

The whole thing about us is: We are a separate civilization - still Homo Sapiens, but from worlds away. Upon arriving here - people left the fleet to scratch out a living wherever they could. They formed a kind of Diaspora in each house... Got into every hole (about 50 thousand people). Most of them were second generation survivors - kids of those who saw the mushrooms on Caprica and such, Anyway, somewhere in 806-810, They started to organize themselves into a ragtag fleet again. Planetform offered habitable planet in exchange for our manpower and vipers. They were kind enough to fool us, so we quite simply left them - much to the (fair or not) displeasure of house Bretonia. IMG whom we encountered in Tau-31 offered quite the same as Planetform, but this case was different - there was much less risk of trickery - mainly because IMG wasn't a greedy house corporation, but a bunch of independents in independent space. We struck a deal - Again, we'd provide them some security and They'd help us out with resupplying, jobs and searching for some habitable piece of rock.

We became effectvely the IMG's security force. Wearing IMG tags and IDs to simplify matters (and IFF). Although we and IMG are separate entities, we may as well be thought as one in game practise. We do trade niobium, sometimes mine... Only sometimes we sketch up some purely Colonial venture. Like the recent nomad-related operation in Delta.
Pages: 1 2