Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello

Found this mod about a month ago and thought I would check it out. My biggest regret was not finding it a year ago! Excellent work on this expansion!!! It is definitely more of a challenge now. Imagine my surprise at how tough it was taking on my first mission and seeing Rogue fighters outmaneuver me. Ok its been a long time since I played but still.....

Last time I did any RP was as a kid playing Dungeons and Dragons but I'll definitely make the effort. Looks like a very fun community.

See you in space:yahoo:
Welcome to the party, mate! Be sure to avoid the communist penguins and cannibals (Turkish and Bluntpencil). Otherwise, enjoy yourself! Oh. Join the Outcasts. We get free Cardamine. Nuff said. Details in my signature.
Good to know, Welcome to disco and have fun.

Keep a bottle of vodka handy for those SCRA suit wearers.

Fly safe.
Welcome to Discovery! Hope you have lots of fun here, don't listen to Epyon, listen to me, come join me and we can kill Outcasts:D. PM me for more details about that.

See you in space:D.
' Wrote:Hello

Found this mod about a month ago and thought I would check it out. My biggest regret was not finding it a year ago! Excellent work on this expansion!!! It is definitely more of a challenge now. Imagine my surprise at how tough it was taking on my first mission and seeing Rogue fighters outmaneuver me. Ok its been a long time since I played but still.....

Last time I did any RP was as a kid playing Dungeons and Dragons but I'll definitely make the effort. Looks like a very fun community.

See you in space:yahoo:

Ah, DnD, classic. They might even be fixing it so that it works come June. Let's hope, anyway.

I hope you have a good time here, and ignore the lying propaganda of the capitalist Alliance scum. We drink other forms of booze as well as vodka, although vodka is a staple of Coalition 'cuisine'. Speaking of cuisine, your name is rather reminiscent of a biscuit...:)
This, Garibaldi... You can't miss this: Xoria's mind blowing guide to the new player. It's got pretty much everything you need to know for starters and a bit more. It's a can't miss.

Welcome to Discovery. Enjoy!
Well, lots of new faces recently. We are growing faster than ever..
Welcome to Discovery and Good Luck.
Anyone sense a population crash?

Anyway welcome to disco.
Good to have more *cough* fodder for the birmingham's guns* cough* i mean players

see ya in space
I appreciate all the welcomes and good cheer! I look forward to getting into the thick of things including the RP!

Ah another "red shirt" joins the fray, join the LSF/LPI/SA and the Xenos can put your name to the test.:)On a more serious note; Welcome to Discovery, read the rules, enjoy yourself, and remember to hand over your cargo to any Xeno that asks, we stay friendly that way.
Pages: 1 2