Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings from a Yorkshireman
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello all, the name's Croft I dare say a few of you have met me on your travels. I'm a bit new to the FL roleplay as two pirates and a kusari officer found out but I'm quite enjoying the relaxed atmosphere on the server and it's patient people putting up with my terrible attempts at roleplaying.

I'm currently floating around as a trader at the moment, anyway hopefully I'll meet you in space.

Olivander Croft, at your service.
Hey there - it's good to see we're picking up a few more Englishmen here. Not that it really makes a difference in the scheme of things, but it's always a nice thought to know you're not on your own. :P

You'll probably be told to read the rules by whoever posts next, but I'll tell you now that they're mostly common sense and conduct guidelines. Basically, if you treat people nicely, you should be fine. There's a few more technical aspects, such as the 4 hour rule, and various other things relating to PvP, but other than that, rule 0.0 is supreme - be good to each other.

In any case, if you've got any questions or need any help, feel free to fling me a PM. I'll do my best to answer any questions you may have. Another useful asset to have with this place is Skype. If you join any player factions, they'll usually expect you to have Skype, so they can keep you in the loop, etc. Skype'll also help you get to know your fellow Discoites and such.

Well... Have fun. jammi.08 on Skype if you want a chat. :D
Welcome mate, follow the rules as best you can and have fun;)
Cheers
I'm gonna have to correct Lord Jammi here, rule 0.0 is "be EXCELLENT to one another."

But don't worry, you shouldn't have any problems being awesome. Welcome, and stay classy.
Welcome aboard mate. As Jammi already said, feel free to give us a holler in game.

Pssssttttttt........Gateway is better than Bowex, they smell:)
' Wrote:Pssssttttttt........Gateway is better than Bowex, they smell:)
Psh, lies. Gateway is an uncivilised rabble. :P
Forget Bowex and Gateway. Get a P Trans and pirate them both:)

Welcome to the asylum.
Welcome aboard follow rules and have fun
Welcome. Read rulez, have fun and all that.
Kallisti!

*Extends an Amulet, personally blessed, and right off our "assembly line". (Bretonian refugees.. heh.)*

Read the instructions on the box, and pay no attention to the mumbo jumbo on my Avi...

23's,
Mal
Pages: 1 2