Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Class 1 freighter shields?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just bought a "Crane" transpotrt and noticed that it has slots for 3 class 1 freighter shields.

Anyone got any idea where I can get them, as they don't appear in the Wikki.

Cheers.
Those would be for cargo-pods, I assume. A purely cosmetic thing...
Those are cargo pods, not shields - see the link for information on where you can buy them.

EDIT: Ninja'd. >:
' Wrote:Those would be for cargo-pods, I assume. A purely cosmetic thing...

Except when they block SNAC shots..
' Wrote:Except when they block SNAC shots..

Agreed:D

They sometimes do save you when people accidentally hit them instead of your ship
Definitely agreed there - I had a train that the pirates ended up shooting off all the cargo pods instead of anything worthwhile. They were frustrated because they didn't get the blue message and I managed to dock.
' Wrote:Except when they block SNAC shots..

Once again, another reason to buy the Adv. Train instead of a house transport.
' Wrote:Once again, another reason to buy the Adv. Train instead of a house transport.
Any sane bomber pilot would subtarget the turret on the nose of a train before going in for a SN to make sure the SN actually hits the hull rather than accidentally hitting one of the cargo pods... Which nullifies your reason and thus wastes the 30 to 50 extra millions you'd be putting into buying an Adv. Train instead of a house 5k.

Plus... Ryuujin and Zoner Whale are far sexier.