Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I want to join a faction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
so what cool factions are out ther? i want to join one but it has to be fun:)and will they take a new guy like me?
Well, all factions are fun in some way. Some are more for PvP, others are for RP. Here, you can find all factions that are on server. If you're looking for unofficial ones, make sure you visit "Other factions and groups" thread. Also, it totaly depends on your RP skills if you're going to get accepted or not. It depends on factions, but you must convince them that you -can- RP in their faction.
It also depends on your RP style. You want to RP a Traditional Character with Honor and Stuff? Then Kusari is the right place for you. More a rude pirate? Then the Liberty Rogues maybe. Law enforcer? All houses have military of course. More the neutral guy? Zoners. And so on. When you maybe specify your likes and dislikes of RP we can help you much better. When you are totally new here a faction should give you the right direction. A solid application after you read something about the faction should be enough. The most of the Faction RP you learn when you are in the Faction.
' Wrote:Well, all factions are fun in some way. Some are more for PvP, others are for RP. Here, you can find all factions that are on server. If you're looking for unofficial ones, make sure you visit "Other factions and groups" thread. Also, it totaly depends on your RP skills if you're going to get accepted or not. It depends on factions, but you must convince them that you -can- RP in their faction.
I can RP! i think i good rp player with ableity to rp any char:)

' Wrote:It also depends on your RP style. You want to RP a Traditional Character with Honor and Stuff? Then Kusari is the right place for you. More a rude pirate? Then the Liberty Rogues maybe. Law enforcer? All houses have military of course. More the neutral guy? Zoners. And so on. When you maybe specify your likes and dislikes of RP we can help you much better. When you are totally new here a faction should give you the right direction. A solid application after you read something about the faction should be enough. The most of the Faction RP you learn when you are in the Faction.
ah ok i like the pirates and rogues and bad guys so i think i will try and apply for one of the pirate bad guy factions

thanks for help:)
Material Defender: And looky here, this is what's left.
Choose a faction based on its background RP which you think it could help you develop your own.

Don't be a generic good guy/bad guy/, because that's just boring. Strive to be interesting and innovative.
Eh?
' Wrote:Choose a faction based on its background RP which you think it could help you develop your own.

Don't be a generic good guy/bad guy/, because that's just boring. Strive to be interesting and innovative.
^^ This.
Have a look through the faction section or even the wiki to see what you like.
Also you can have a look at the faction activity page and decide if you wish to help a less than active faction or want to join an active faction to be with other people.
Also don't be afraid to put a faction through an application process yourself.
Ask questions of them, find out if they play in your timezone, that sort of thing.
' Wrote:Choose a faction based on its background RP which you think it could help you develop your own.

On this server the most interesting and innovative thing you can be is normal. Everybody wants to be special.
' Wrote:On this server the most interesting and innovative thing you can be is normal. Everybody wants to be special.
that's not very fun ): im sure everyone here has unique characters that r special
Pages: 1 2 3