Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Coalition Recruitment Board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CALLING ALL COMBAT READY PILOTS - THE COALITION NEEDS YOU!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pilots of all skill levels, and ship types wanted.

-Pirate rep. preffered.
-Must be fairly active.
-Players below level 30 will recieve assist funds after ''probation'' period
-All ship types welcome.
-All players welcome regardless of background.

The Coalition is now taking on members. To join/ If you are interested in joining post here or PM Finius.

For more details PM Finius - or check Discovery Faction Status Post.

Is this the same Coalition I used to be part of? :0

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=75&hl=
No.. this is a differant one.

I was in command of the Alliance and Korrd was in command of the Coalition. We fought abour 4 or 5 battles over Omicron Theta but the Alliance pushed them back every time.

Some battles were really really close though ;)
Lancer is right, this isnt the same Coalition as the original one, in fact I never really knew there had been one, but we do still stand for the same thing, the complete destruction of the Sirius houses, irradication of all Alliance survivors Yadda Yadda. If you wanna join or anything like that, I'd be honored to have someone with your reputation *hopeful grin*. :cool:
As much as I'd like to join, the mod just isn't my cup of tea anymore. I'm thinking of getting someone to host the "original" Discovery soon. Let's just hope all goes well.

I really appreciate your offer, though. :)
Denier, you sayedd this in 2 more posts i think.

BTW: i also dislike soup
Lancer,Feb 21 2006, 04:22 PM Wrote:Some battles were really really close though ;)
[snapback]13119[/snapback]

A 3rd battle out of three (both sides had 1 win each) ended up with my Liberty Dreadnaught against someone's liberty cruiser. It ended with me dieing and him having about 1 1/2 to 2 bars of hull left. That one was the closest one. I forget which system it was for. I think Theta and it was near Planet Pygar.
I remember that battle. It was Dab vs Lancer.
I still have some pics of that battle on my HDD...

At that time i was flying on an eagle. That was the first time i used an eagle, and the last one. I consider that ship a toy more than a ship. Its too fragile and lightly armed for a VHF...
Nope ... the cruser was me...
Dab had his guns blowed one by one by me untill he was defenceless...
Probably the ship's name was Purity... if so the battle was in theta near Pygar.
Osiris Vs Lib cruser.

Hmm come to think of it it was maybe another battle... I don't remember good and i don't have any pics... oh well eitherway they were all good battles.
Do something about your face, man. It seriously freaks me out.
Pages: 1 2