Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, im new here
One of my friends told me about the game freelancer and i quite liked it. I played single player and I liked it that much that i want to play multiplayer with everyone here.
So let me tell you a little bit about me, I am a 13 yr old boy, tall, thin, skinny, hairy, and a grub and a mini biker.:laugh::laugh:
Im looking forward to playing with everyone, c u space side.
Happy flyings :cool:
sup, am new here too and for now its true that this server is realy nice. Have a nice play!

P.S. to make money early, if your friend dont give you some, go to colorado and destroy rock in the silver something field, you cant miss it its just in frint of you when you enter colorado. this way you get solvers and sell them to manathan but watchout for xenos budies!
Welcome to Discovery, have a good read of the rules (here!) and Xoria's amazingly useful post for Disco beginners (here!)

Have a good flight out there and avoid the Ion Storms!
Welcome and Good Luck.
hello. I believe someone else again beat me to the "youngest disco players (sob)" >>
But, welcome to discovery, please enjoy server community and mod and please do rp,
beware of the communist penguins (I take care of them you know), and well, that'd be about it. Welcome!
Greetings Pilot
Welcome to Discovery
----
Hya youngster and welcome to discovery, I'm new here too and just wanted to tell you that you're going to love it here as long as you follow the rules :)
Welcome to Discovery, read the rules and enjoy yourself. Remember to turn your cargo over to any Xeno that asks, we stay friendly that way.
Del, Del, Del. Shame on you! (FYI, the LPI never asks for your donuts...)

Welcome, beware spammers, *couch*Eta and Eppy*cough*, the commie penguins, and the ever-present risk of the cannibals. Turkish and bluntpencil bite...
Greetings Sir. Good luck out there!
Pages: 1 2