Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone,

My name is Justin and I am new to the server and the Discovery mod for Freelancer. I stumbled across the mod a few weeks ago and was even more interested when I found this website so I picked up a copy of the game and played through the single-player campaign first to get an idea of the factions, systems, and lore. I've read through the rules and have played on the server a little already and am hoping to join a faction eventually (leaning towards the IMG).

If you want to know anything else, feel free to ask me. I look forward to seeing everyone on the server.
Welcome to the best Gaming Community you'll see. Enjoy your stay..
'Ello !

And if you have any questions feel free to ask anyone else here, we are all eafer to help newcomers

Good luck out there !
Welcome to the Discovery community.
I'm glad to see that you already read server rules. Be patient and you will know everything in time.

I'm member of the Angels, faction created with one purpose to help members of this community with daily problems. In game tag is [The_Angels], feel free to ask anything and also you can do this via forum PM. I will gladly answer you.
Welcome mate, have fun and enjoy;)
Cheers
Ciao!

Welcome to Disco and see you...somewhere out there.
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I am glad to see an online community so enthusiastic about new members.

' Wrote:I'm glad to see that you already read server rules.
I always make a point to be well informed before I do something so I also browsed through the wiki and various faction info posts before even thinking about signing onto the server.

Choose your favourite faction, and join it, the best way to learn things around here.

And dont waste your money on Battheships hhe

njoy your stay !
Welcome mate!

Have fun here. If you have questions, just ask.
Welcome, dear customer.:yahoo:
Pages: 1 2