Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hey everyone...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
To all reading this,

I'm just the next, fairly generic new person arriving here. I have some RP background already (although - I'm not sure how well it would be suited for Freelancer - I basically will think over and check over nearly everything I type twice to make sure it's relatively neat, but then that could be rather problematic for combat situations), but I have basically next to no flying or combat abilities at the moment - I've never played on any other servers, and somehow I think AI makes for terrible training. I have already gone through the rules - seems more or less just to be common sense in RP situations. Anyways, I think that's about all for now. Have a nice day, everyone.

(P.S: No, I'm nowhere like this 90% of the time - doesn't make anything I've said above anything less true, but if you start getting odd impressions of me from the above.... :P)
if you need help just ask any of the ships tagged ronald =d

also avaliable for fighter/bomber/gunboat training =d
Fighting skills are nice to have, but not neccesary to have fun here. I have had less than 10 fights the last 1,5 years, and i am happy with it.

Also please note, that you can compensate that a bit, of course. Buy highend weapons from me, hehe. My customers are always satiesfied.

Welcome, dear customer.

Lol. It's true, NPCs aren't good for training, I tasted it when I arrived on servur.. QQ
Anyways, enjoy and welcome..
Skill comes with time, you'll get it down no worries;)
Welcome to Disco mate, cheers!
Welcome from another new person!
Thanks everyone! I actually just realized that I don't have any clue where to start - along with a question. When creating a character, do I put down a ship name or a character name/callsign into the "Enter Name" field?
'Ello !

In the enter name field you put down the callsign of yours.

Have fun on disco !

Gytrash

Late greeting is better than none.
Welcome to the server. I trade, I find that more fun than PVP. You may want to check out other options than fighting. Drop me a forum line or a line to OSI-Skriker, OSI-Gytrash, OSI-Guinevere, OSI-Skyfall, OSI-Fluttershy or Arlais if you need a hand with anything. Skriker and fluttershy are more often active tho.
Welcome.:D

[color=transparent]PLUS 1 POSTS!!!
Pages: 1 2