Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin notice: Ships bastilled
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
.:JCL:.DasAuge and .:JCL:.Eagle have been jailed for:

Quote:6.2 Ship and equipment used must match tag and ID as closely as possible.

The following chart is an official guideline of ship and weapon use on the official Discovery Server :
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=32197

All characters using mismatched ID/Ship/Weapon combinations must possess either an Admin granted Terrorist ID or a Special Operative ID.

Consequences: Gallic battleships with a colonial remnant ID?

Where do I start... You are not members of the =CR= faction, thus you cannot use the colonial ID.
The Colonials do not use Gallic Navy battleships.

You're both jailed until you post here explaining you understand the rule quoted above, how you think you could fix this, and what you intend on doing with those characters to get them within the guidelines of the rules.

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised
that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions
up to a ban.
Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other
legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
Hello, my english is not the best,but i know and understand the rules.Sorry i dont know that that is not allowed to do,but i understand my mistake and will never do it again. I will never use wrong ID.

Sincerly .:JCL:.Eagle123
Dear Admins,

I know Eagle. He cant speak English (only german like me) He told me his problem and i teach him the rules, RP and what ID's (IFF) means. I think he understand it and will never do it again. Anyways I think he will not be the best RPler (he nearly cant speak English) but with the help of some german players he will understand the game and maybe make some short RP conversations. I hope you understand his problem. I will help him, be sure.

Regards Why_so_serious