Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: This is Cool man! isnt?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
' Wrote:Those videos are actually leaked alpha/beta versions of 4.86.:secret:
Ye, just throw this in, and begin trolling people who believe in that:P
nice videos indeed. it would be good if the discovery could reach a higher level, but making the game realistic would take some time.

I guess its better to take the x3 series and build up a new online server than modding the FL to hell...
' Wrote:I would kill for a freelancer RTS game...
I'd prefer a turn-based strategy myself. I considered trying to make a Space Empires IV mod, but... effort.:mellow:
' Wrote:I guess its better to take the x3 series and build up a new online server than modding the FL to hell...
This isn't mod for Freelancer. It is new game engine, which will let us do much more then with this old engine. Better graphics, bigger player count, etc...
' Wrote:This isn't mod for Freelancer. It is new game engine, which will let us do much more then with this old engine. Better graphics, bigger player count, etc...

I second that.
Excellent lighting for sure. Textures looked nice too, the planet eclipsing the sun also..

Very impressive. If the guy is serious about this, he should get to the Starport and get some help with it.
I remember this, I even played their alpha. I was supposed to help them out with some models but time didn't cut it at that point and I never heard from them again.

However now I feel like bugging my brother again to restart his fl fan project.
' Wrote:I remember this, I even played their alpha. I was supposed to help them out with some models but time didn't cut it at that point and I never heard from them again.

However now I feel like bugging my brother again to restart his fl fan project.

Can you give link of Alpha ? Can we download it ? If you can upload it? pls Explain more!:)
About the vid:

Wow. Just wow.
These people started out with a rushed microsoft game from the early 2000s, and ended up with something that has a level of detail and model quaility rivaling that of games like EVE online (Which, I might add, is a for profit company, while these chaps are doing this for free).

I have respect for this.
[23:58:27 BST] Alex: Hi. What happened to your FL Unity3D game?
[16:46:46 BST] BUDU_KRATOK Александр: Hi
[16:46:48 BST] BUDU_KRATOK Александр: I stopped working on it
[16:47:30 BST] BUDU_KRATOK Александр: Now i don't have a time for project...
Pages: 1 2 3 4