Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Mollys - Feedback thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
You still haven't truly answered the question regarding the following:

[5:43:35 PM] Pashalis (Charos): Maybe you could cheer me up if you returned the cap8 and battleship scanner to Narc

Which was followed minutes later by a 15 Million Sirius wide bounty put on us.

And you claim that because we did not answer a transmission in 9 days that that is reason to put a Sirius Wide bounty on us that is 7 times more than what you have on Corsairs?
It was even explained that the thread was not replied to simply because of RL complications, and inRP it would have been answered right away. Heck if you had even bumped it I probably would have noticed it and replied, but you let it sink for 9 days.

And your "supposed" (although I think is has to do with Narc and other OORP hate) inRP response to being ignored for 9 days is to place a huge bounty on us?
' Wrote:http://www.discoverygc.com/server/activi...M%5D-.html

Small part you say? The activity logs say something else.

Anyway, hunting Renegades in Gamma? Wait what? I'm not RR's biggest fan but what you are telling is wrong on so many levels. It's like a RM ship going to New London to hunt a LN ship. Lately even the Reavers and Mandalorians had the decency to understand Gamma (as well as Alpha) is the home system of a mini-house and InRP your ships would be torn to pieces long before ever reaching the system, let alone being able to hunt someone who InRP would also be turned into scrap before even getting close to Gamma. I'm glad to see you hunting Renegades but try to resist the urge for a blue text with no regard for anything else.

Now back to Bretonia. Bretland really needs some love and you are the only ones who can give it to her. All you have to do is drop the stupid pacts with IMG and BAF and you will have plenty of action at home. I have yet to understand how those pacts make sense in the first place as they are equally stupid as an Corsair/IMG/Daumann pact in Omega 7, for example.

Chasing Renegades in Omega-41 and Theta would be a waste of time if my character couldn't even get one of them so I went to Gamma where I got a lone Renegade near O-41 jumphole but he got away due to 22% loss ;/. As for Bretonia, we have a few things to do some times like battles with up to 15 people or even 30 when Corsairs come and smuggling gold to Alpha or Pensylvannia but some times you just want something different to do thus the WG roaming around in the Omegas.
' Wrote:You still haven't truly answered the question regarding the following:

[5:43:35 PM] Pashalis (Charos): Maybe you could cheer me up if you returned the cap8 and battleship scanner to Narc

Which was followed minutes later by a 15 Million Sirius wide bounty put on us.

And you claim that because we did not answer a transmission in 9 days that that is reason to put a Sirius Wide bounty on us that is 7 times more than what you have on Corsairs?
It was even explained that the thread was not replied to simply because of RL complications, and inRP it would have been answered right away. Heck if you had even bumped it I probably would have noticed it and replied, but you let it sink for 9 days.

By placing a bounty that big bounty on your ships is a way to force you inRPly into yet another negotiation about a truce. The price was supposed to be 10mils but I made it 15mils. Reasons for that? Failed negotiations made us furious and I wanted to make sure that you won't forget it again. How? I explained you nice a clear; Give some freedom to your HC/members in general to atleast bump the important threads and keep them pinned so you won't forget them. The fact that you didn't bothered replying while you were around doing "stuff" made me thinking "He probably won't bother replying cuz it's crap" as we weren't exactly "happy-talking" on skype.

Quote:And your "supposed" (although I think is has to do with Narc and other OORP hate) inRP response to being ignored for 9 days is to place a huge bounty on us?

Wrong. There isn't OORP hate at all, just a small grudge. Your recent actions (Attacking Narc) were "meh" and I thought to make it Sirius wide.
' Wrote:Failed negotiations made us furious and I wanted to make sure that you won't forget it again.

The fact that you didn't bothered replying while you were around doing "stuff" made me thinking "He probably won't bother replying cuz it's crap"
I have explained this already. I forgot in REAL LIFE, and since the thread WAS BURIED I did not remember it. AS SOON as it popped back up I replied. I think you should have an understanding when life gets in the way of things.

The fact that it was not replied, like i have said so many times, is because of inRL hassles, not a RP reason.

Next: You say my members should have responded to you, which is rather silly for several reasons.

1) I was doing the negotiations, not my members, they do not know what I am thinking.

2) You never once re-boosted the thread or sent a PM to anyone, so no one knew you even had a concern. You are asking people to adhere to your questions without even voicing them in the first place. Claiming that they should have given you a solution before you even voiced a concern is just stupid.

So let me re-iterate, the negotiations thread was forgotten because of ooRP reasons. Why not have the decency to understand this and work things out instead of inRP suddenly bountying us. I replied as soon as the thread came to my attention, instead of recognizing that life had gotten in the way and replied where we had left off, you suddenly became hostile, both inRP and on skype/RL.
Well then, my bad for "not caring".

I'm tired of this whining so I'll go ahead and tell you my plans here. First, I'll go sleep and then later I will check to see if there's a new thread as I told you to do and atleast 3 of your members RPing or trying to about re-opening the negotiations. In a week's time, if the negotiations are successful, the bounty will drop and we'll all be happy. Happy now?
*sighs*

Strange requirements. There is no inRP reasons for such demands.

And I still think you should have the decency to understand when RL interrupts FL.
We're having a lot of fun together.

- Lilith

Username removed

CBA to read everything but I happened to see this one line:

Quote:Ka'Zilth was given a chance to fight back. I gave him plenty of time to jump to the rest of his group in Gamma but he chose to fight me.
You didn't gave me a chance to jump, I kept telling you to leave me alone but you kept disrupting me and when we were finally alone you told me to meet the bushes, after-which you began shooting me, I was trying to type something when you snaced me. Bad form, pathetic, sad.
You're cool guys. The only thing that bothers me is crapload of tech mixing.

Stay cool.
' Wrote:crapload of tech mixing.

I see that quite often, too, but despite some people state here, I also see a good number of Barghests around.
And why should someone not use something, he can get, what is better then the own stuff ? It just makes sense both ooRP and inRPly to me and I got no problem with it.

However, you are a cool buncha people making Bretonia a far more fun place.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12