Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Mollys - Feedback thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
[Image: 264px-MollysLogo.png]
[Image: HelpDeskSetOnFire.jpg]
The Mollys would love the community's feedback for our faction. We hope that it's going to be mostly positive but any criticism that would help us become better is welcome.
Please don't share bots from GBs/Scyllas to Snubs.
' Wrote:Please don't share bots from GBs/Scyllas to Snubs.

If you can't beat what you're fighing,...

Then you can always leave.

Or resort to double-nuked, Minirazors or snac's or any other instant killing weapons.

Edit:
As for my own experiance with the [M].
Had a few interesting fights with you guys, though some lack of sportsmenship but that doesn't really bother me.
Thank you for your input, and you are definitely right. Feeding snubs with GBs or Scyllas sure is a poor form. We'll use repair ships to feed snub from now on, that'd be more InRp as well.
' Wrote:Please don't share bots from GBs/Scyllas to Snubs.
Well we dont do it in most of the times actually, in your case you attacked single GB with 3 snubs, the gb called for help (2nd gb came), for your bad luck we were in middle of doing missions repping our gb wing. After your 3 snubs gone dry you ran, qqing why we use gbs when you bring snubs I answered that we are just repping our gb wing so ye we had gbs. Mind that we didn't chased your dry snubs we just continued to do the missions.
5 min later you came back resupplied to shoot our mission doing gb again(the other was at the base taking missions), note that we were just doing missions and haven't gone back to resupply meanwhile, this time you brought your 3 snubs-bomber, 2 VHFs and 1 Mafic and one Orca backup to shoot us, we had 2 gbs and called one vhf for help- I would say even battle- we killed all except the 2 Vhfs after one of them ran we offered duel to the other VHF, meanwhile your second VHF come to resupply you so we gave our VHF bots and opened up with the 2 gbs too- sorry we might not be the best PvPers in disco but I see no reason not to give bots when you also run to resupply and come back after beaten to break our repping sesions.
We do use Repair ship most of the time actually in big battles, if you run to resupply from battle to the base and then come back I would do it too- it is simple.
Edit:
I guess that will be all and this case is closed from [M] side now you can rage/be happy etc. It is our position on the matter.
FIST| worked independently and have not asked anyone for backup. BMM Maffic was just bystander shooting Nova Torps at someone. BHG Orca came and simply asked if we needed a hand, which we needed.

Secondly, the Kingfisher who ran and resupplied, has not came back to bot-feed me. I take duels very seriously and your claim that you suplied Odin, who was already on 1-3% of hull without any more regens, because you though I was about to be supplied is just silly.

If you do provide a fair and square duel, finish it in the same manner then. This is from ooRP perspective.

I am not angry that ship was bot-fed. I dislike when snubs uses bots from GBs+.

EDIT: Arthur here. It becomes a habbit to use alts.
When will people realize that you need to kill the big things first if you want to prevent them from bot-feeding the small things.

More tactics, less Q_Q.
' Wrote:More tactics, less Q_Q.
I just asked nicely. Really. Look at my post. Stop labeling everything you might not like as trolling, QQing or flaming.

Since Proteon clearly stated his attitude towards me on Skype, I suppose I can calmly leave this thread knowing that most of criticism will be ignored or provided accused of something too as usual.

Though I will keep on poking with feedback if I come up with something.
Charos does not lead the mollies. Neither does Timo, or Govedo.
We simply have a good second layer of lieutenants.
In fact our true leader rarely shows his face.
Quote:Since Proteon clearly stated his attitude towards me on Skype, I suppose I can calmly leave this thread knowing that most of criticism will be ignored or provided accused of something too as usual.
Your criticism looked over in both the Council and general [M]olly chats and you were given ample reasons to why it happen by Govedo.
Also, just because you post here it doesn't mean that we will immediately change things in our faction to your personel specifications. It means we will look at what you've written and discuss it between us, us the members of the faction, so just because we've told you 'no' (although in this case we already said we use a repair ship in normal circumstances) it's doesn't mean we've ignored you. So while Proteon might have his own unique way on the matter, everyone looked over your 'feeback'.

So this matter has been offical dealt with by the faction, anything further can be sent to be on PM or skype and need not clog thing up here.

And Rush, yes I don't show my face much but I looked over everything that goes one within the faction but happily have a bunch of dedicated lieutenants who impliment things for me. Since incase you (or anyone else) were wondering I'm in the middle of my university exams which are not fun but rather lengthly, brutal, always have questions 10 times as hard as they do during the semester and have a tendecy to give you practice exams where some don't come with solutions dispite being an exam from the year before.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12