Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hey everyone !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey !

I'm a newcomer, both in Freelancer and Discovery. I was looking for a space-opera online game with a persistent world...and when I was looking for that on google, I found Discovery. It was hard, but I eventually found a friend of mines who had the game.
And here I am ^o^.

In the real life, my name's J?r?me (or Jerome, I don't care about the spelling ^^). I'm a french, 16 years-old high-school student. I've always loved video games, especially online ones since 2003.

My in game name is Ethil, feel free to contact me !

I'm glad to be here, and I hope I'll enjoy my stay with you guys.
Welcome to the party, mate! Avoid the communist penguins and the cannibals (Turkish and Bluntpencil) and you'll do fine. Otherwise, PM me or something if you have questions.
Welcome aboard matey, I'll be pirating or extorting you at some stage I'm sure!
Welcome to Discovery, read the rules, and above all enjoy yourself. Please hand your cargo over to any Xeno that asks, we stay friendly that way.

There will be other people along shortly to give you a world of links and shamelessly recruit you into their factions. These are good people you should do as they say (With the exception of joining every faction they offer you.:D)
Nice to see another face... and I must say, you have very good English for someone that isn't a native speaker and who is still in school. It's better than most folk from Britain, actually!
Welcome! We met each other in space already, I was one of those BPA guys that really had a dislike for your Wyrm:P

Oh, in order to fulfil Del's prophecy... read the rules (useful link no1) and Xoria's incredibly well-written post for Disco-rookies (useful link no2)!

Apart from that, good flight out there!

' Wrote:Nice to see another face... and I must say, you have very good English for someone that isn't a native speaker and who is still in school. It's better than most folk from Britain, actually!

Thanks a lot ^o^. Actually, this is one of the greatest thing you could've told me since I plan on becoming a translator.

' Wrote:Oh, in order to fulfil Del's prophecy... read the rules (useful link no1) and Xoria's incredibly well-written post for Disco-rookies (useful link no2)!

I've already read both, but thanks for the advice anyways.
greetings Pilot

fly straight it saves fuel

be polite you get shot less

enjoy discovery

-----
Welcome to Discovery, mate!:)
:shok:Eta? Not spamming? Wow.

Welcome, fellow pilot, to the often-nutso world of Discovery! I'm Boss, and I welcome you in the name of the LPI! (join us please) /recruiting
Pages: 1 2