Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Toxic Waste
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I thought that if ALG can live with doing that, perhaps it should be a little more profitable.
As short as your message is, I agree with it:P
[crazy terrorist] I've used toxic waste before, makes a very nice mess in planetary atmospheres [/crazy terrorist]

As for hauling it, it has seemed alittle strange that you can get more money for hauling toxic waste from a station meant to reprocess it to a battleship that makes it.
Yea.. somehow I agree. Battleships produce that toxic waste so it should be sold for a very low price, since they want to get rid off it. Then perhaps, on ALG bases, the price could be higher as they are recycling centers or something like that?

I know there are a few ALG guys there. What do you people trade?
Munin used to haul Toxic Waste from Baltimore Shipyards to Dortmund, bringing back Basic Alloys or Ship Hull Panels. Another route to Liberty was MOX from Dortmund to BS Rio Grande and back with scrap metal.

Nowadays, Liberty has a more "unfriendly" stance towards us ALG, so I'm doing runs to Cambridge, going back with junk or waste from Norfolk or Beryllium from Cardiff for the Ring if I want to earn something.

As far as I know, AoM is dealing to Kusari as well, I avoid it though, don't want to go through Sigma13...