Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: hi,i am ddwb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey guys :Dsome of you may know me.and i know i have bad names in many players' memory because i pirated pirate pirate a lot.some of you may hate me. lol.i have played here for some time but i didn't post in forum and sometimes i am ruleless , i know.:mellow: anyway i am doing some kind jobs now.so hello sirus:laugh:
Ye, welcome. Read rules and have fun.
Hey there. Please could you remove the Bowex) tag from your transport? "Bowex)ddwb's_Percheron" isn't a member of the official player faction.
' Wrote:Hey there. Please could you remove the Bowex) tag from your transport? "Bowex)ddwb's_Percheron" isn't a member of the official player faction.
yep.i removed it a plenty hours befor
Thanks man. Have a good time. :)
Chose proper characte names for roleplay.

ddwb_xD is just .... Not appropriate.

Also, we play characters. We don't regurarly use forum nicknames for actual characters.

Other that that, read the rules. As I have met you and you seem to break them a lot.

Good luck
Hiii.. Enjoy Your stay
Abide by the rules, that's my best advise.
rules, now
' Wrote:Chose proper characte names for roleplay.

ddwb_xD is just .... Not appropriate.

Also, we play characters. We don't regurarly use forum nicknames for actual characters.

Other that that, read the rules. As I have met you and you seem to break them a lot.

Good luck
don't know that.i just like use Name format..:unsure:,and in addition.i am trying to Comply with the rules now
Pages: 1 2