Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Modder needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like too hire a system modder...

I do it this way because i honestly dont know who mod's systems these days...

Details should go over PM. Contact me if you are interested in changing a system too certain requirements. We have all the idea's ready, but we lack the knowledge and time too change the system ourselfs.

It concerns the Tau-44 system, Denelo made a great system, but we wanted too do some changes after we have experienced the system in the last few months.

Send the stuff to me and I'll take a look at it when I get home.

And I think its just me and Hyperion (?) who mod systems atm, don't know about anyone else.
i only make 2 guard systems:)
I'm working towards it...I can do most basic stuff, none of the fancy stuff you folks can though:)

My aim is to be able to mod systems by the end of the month, then i'll be all done with my targets:)

So yeah, if you can wait a month...^^

~Niezck
Deadline is as usual - till the next beta period's end. However, it would be most welcome if the place got fixed at this period's start. Thanks to that, there will be ample time to fix any bugs that might arise.
' Wrote:Send the stuff to me and I'll take a look at it when I get home.

And I think its just me and Hyperion (?) who mod systems atm, don't know about anyone else.

We will send you the details too you, let us gather all the brilliant ideas:)

I've PM'ed you a preview of a general draft.

Thanks in advance,
Mr_3ppozz
System submission concept was generally a huge failure (for including a system made by others takes longer time than building it up from scratch), so for now the only people who are eligible for submitting systems are those who successfully submitted them before. Including Dab and Hyperion.

However, like before, I reserver the right (unlike with ship models) to change everything that will be necessary, including names, and even general outline.
Thought about that. No need to worry, there won't be any colonial names in there. Basically, it's a layout, base property and field type change. All the names and infocards will be as they were initially.

The only base location change will be the shipyard - moved so that the suns didn't block the staright path from Sulawesi. Other stuff - eyecandy, movement simplifying and some surprises to make the place more attractive, better defended and way more practical.

About like this:

[Image: f_44mod2m_b86cdea.png]

I'll make a rough beta version of the system when I get my computer back from being fixed, which will likely be around this weekend. I'll send you that file and you can comment on anything you want changed and then I'll make the detailed version (it'll be the one submitted unless there are more changes that happen later).

You sent me a PM about registering on your forums to see the system modding forums, I'll do that sometime tonight, couldn't yesterday as I didn't have access to any computers.