Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi to all!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys!!

I have played some time in this amazing mod, i have tested some characters and factions, and i think it's time to come into "society" :$

My actually server characters are:

the main character --> Little Roger, a Junker form nowere in posesion of 2 ships:
Rusty_Herring -- A civil transport since liberty's authorities forced him to replace he's pirate transport
Rusty.Mosquito -- Junker figher (i'll change it's name to Rusty.Herring as fast as see the place where changed names have to be posted)

still trying character --> Porcorosso, A rokie but fearless corsair
Porcorosso -- Heavy corsir Fighter
Porco's logistics -- Correo transport

I have read this posts and informations:

- Server main rules
- Sirius laws (stil have to read the Galia's laws cause i have not been there yet)
- Disco wiki

Should i take a look on other important posts?

----------------

I think that's all, only want to say that a lot of thanks to all people that worked on this project and all players that make this game so nice!

See you up there!!!:yahoo:

PD: As you can see my english is so simple, perdon me if i make some writing mistakes.

Hello mate

This link will help you:
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=29561

Have fun !
Welcome, have fun. Also, there isn't thread for posting changed names, simply use command /renameme Charname. In your case, /renameme Rusty.Herring
Also note that /renameme command costs 2mil.
Hey there. Welcome to the madhouse. Since you already got a freighter, showing the ropes is not necessary. If you want to, however. I suggest you join a trading faction for a head start. Read the rules, then ignore them and use common sense... But most importantly, have fun staying. Because you are staying for a looooooooooong time. This place is a black hole. Only
thing that leaves is spat out after 5 years of turbulent abuse. Have fun.
Hi mate ,Welcome to Discovery Freelancer Community.
Read rules ,server and forums.
Have fun ,see you in Space.:)

Regards:
Kawish.ali
Welcome aboard !

Enjoy your stay at total madness.

Have fun and good luck !
Hey ho, welcome yo.:P
Welcome to the community. We're all a bit insane here, don't be afraid. Have fun.
Welcome! and have fun man.

as for yer Junker character...I hope ta see ya in space! ..chuckles evilly..

oops....puts alter ego away....
Hey. Welcome. send to me message if you want to join to bounty hunter group. Most lawful factions will pay you for killing criminals.
Pages: 1 2