Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Computer mice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
After 9 years my sturdy old dinosaur of a Logitech mouse started to malfunction. Consequently my plans that included buying BF3 collapsed. Now I'm looking for a computer mouse.

So tell me, is Logitech still what it used to be? Or did they learn the lesson and have been producing less durable mice?

I'm inclined to spending slightly more money on a good device, however not over 80 '‚¬.

Do you have any advice?
Logitech is still good, for the longest time I used their simple 15$ mice from walmart and never had any issues. I upgraded to a logitech wireless mouse a few months back and it's been doing great so far.
I've been looking at Logitech g500 and Razer Imperator. Does anyone have any experience with those two?
Razer all the way- they are a couple of levels above all other producers of such stuff. For reviews you can simply ask google :
http://www.overclock3d.net/reviews/input_d..._mouse_review/6
http://www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/...g500/5.htm
etc.

Gytrash

I'm using a logitech MX518 at the moment and have been for a year or two. It has never given me any problems and seems to run on any surface from the hood of a car to the fabric of a bed. It also has on the fly adjustable sensitivity which is nice but I can't comment much on the setpoint software as it was messing with my keyboard macro software so I got rid of it.
razer naga
17 buttons
' Wrote:I'm using a logitech MX518 at the moment and have been for a year or two. It has never given me any problems and seems to run on any surface from the hood of a car to the fabric of a bed. It also has on the fly adjustable sensitivity which is nice but I can't comment much on the setpoint software as it was messing with my keyboard macro software so I got rid of it.

Seconded

MX518+ Razer Goliathus Alpha Fragged
Too many buttons. For as long as I can remember, I used a simple 3 button + scroll wheel mouse, I tried a mouse that had a dozen buttons and it was just cumbersome and annoying. The one I've got now has five buttons and it's still hard to get used to.
Bought Logitech MK300 series Keyboard+Optical mouse...

Both wireless and mouse haz 1200 Dpi...costed only 22.90 '‚¬

Now i have my PC hooked up with my 32 inch TV and i play Freelancer like a boss from my bed;)

EDIT: It is pretty too...and mouse has 2 buttons + scroll
Razer Lachesis

Haz this one. Really good mouse. But bcs of the Vex's bad experience <strike>Recommend</strike>.
Pages: 1 2