Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi People
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Starting a few things off with Freelancer again recently. Dusted the case off about a month ago and looking for a community/server to join. This seems to be by far and away the best one these days from all points of view. Looking forward to gaming with you guys online.
Hey there. S'good to see more people turning up. We're certainly one of the busiest communities left, that much is indisputable. I guess we'll get even busier from here once .86 is released too, although that might be a fair while. As for the other aspects, well... That's all in the eye of the beholder. :P

If you ever have any questions or queries, feel free to ping me a PM. There's also Skype, which is basically an essential tool around here. Once you've got Skype, it'll open a lot of doors for you, seeing as a lot of the player factions enforce its use as mandatory. It's mostly used for its text chat functions, so faction members can be contacted.

I really would recommend giving the player factions a go, too. I could give you some advice on the groups of the various Houses and edge systems, depending on what you're interested in.

Have a good time. :)
Skype = jammi.08
An old one eh? Well welcome to the Chaos;)
Have fun and see you out there!
Cheers
Welcome to the Right Place for Freelancer! Have fun
Pick faction carefully, and dont buy BSs for the start =]

Snubs ftw !

njoy your stay.
Welcome back? Have fun and all.
Welcome back.

Enjoy your stay and have fun.
Freelancer will never die!;)

I'm sure, with Discovery, you found the very best server to play at.