Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Fresh Start
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello To all,

I am writing this post here in the welcome topic, because i feel that i need to greet everyone once again.

Befor the think:unsure: what is he doin here 'I thought he was banned from playing this wounderful game'

Please read http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?...pic=104947

so here i am once again saying HiYA!! to all, And looking forward to roleplaying with each and every one of you wounderful people!

See You around

Oyeh, please dont comment on the pic <<<< hahaha
Hey Buddy Welcome back ,have fun ,see you in space:)

and dont forget to install anti-brother software this time,hahaha just kidding:D
Hello...have fun.
Welcome back, have fun and better lock your PC next time yo go away and leave bro at home. Lol.
Welcome back. Noting that you now have "Legendary" status in the Discovery community along with your brother.

Also, make sure your brother stays away from your computer. The Admins may not be as kind if stuff like that happens a 2nd time.

And finally, please do be active on the forums. The forums are fun. Its where the lulz happens (besides Lolberty). Do see both sides of the Discovery community, both server side and forums.

Good luck.
Quite a bad start...but everything do have it's own nature how to appear, doesn't it? As for you...you made me laugh a lot in the past but that should be forgotten.

Enjoy your stay and think about a password for your computer that is not that easy to know and seal your computer from unwished persons.

Have fun, respect the rules and all members here. That's mostly the best way how to restart...

Good luck in space...
Well mate, you got a new shot at the game;)Have fun and enjoy your time.
Cheers!
Fresh starts are fun, always

welcome back !
We'd already met in space.

Wish you good luck this time!;)
Yeah yeah, lock your brother away from your accounts:)

Good luck ! and have fun !
Pages: 1 2