Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Organize the Communications Channel Forum?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The problem with that system some communiques can be pushed out of the light and get overlooked, resulting in bumps or it just going unnoticed.
I find changes frustrating....

I had enough trouble learning where everything was then the Faction parts changed....

And god I hate it when Facebook changes.... Ya just get used to it and BAM! Some bastard changes it on ya.

Though, valid point. House related sections as well as a Sirius wide transmission 'band' would be beneficial in my opinion
' Wrote:The problem with that system some communiques can be pushed out of the light and get overlooked, resulting in bumps or it just going unnoticed.

While I like the general thought (see my comment earlier) I do tend to like the random +1 of having to bump threads, we can't do tht in flood anymore sooo:P
So you like your post count over RP? For shame ser.
' Wrote:So you like your post count over RP? For shame ser.

Only until I can reach 1000 posts:P

but in all seariousness, I do think it is a good idea, if it is a problem it can always be undone, unless it is harder then I think it is to redo forum sections.
To undo the mods would just lock the forum and send the threads en-masse back into the Communications Channel.

I think there is still an option to send more than one topic at a time or even a sub-forum's contents into another. Though I've not dabbled as an admin on an invision.free forums for many a year.
Pages: 1 2