Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: So, where did you get your name from?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
I know its probably been done already. Doesn't sate the fact that i'm curious. I for one have gone through a long series of names, and settled on this one because Night Furies are adorable. How about you guys?
Well, I don't really know what made me choose this one. Looks rather strange - MareKing, doesn't it. Guess it was just me being a little boy with a need to attach some royal tittle to his real life nickname, but that was long ago, can't be sure, been using it everywhere since then. Time for a change.
Uh... Jakub because its my name but its usually taken on forums, games ETC... 963 is last column of numpad. Simple as that.
i tried to make mine sound cool my making it Hephestus, the Greek god of work or something. well i typo'ed ant it became Haphestus, and it stuck.
Rommie was given to me by Baal from =CR=. It stuck ever since.
Mine? It's what I got when I tried to use my usual nickname everywhere else (Space) to sign up, pretty much. It's also the reason why my Skype name is space.error, I suppose.

At least that's the best reason I can come up with now almost four years later.:P
First time i wanted to put Zahar which means sugar in my language so i've went with "s" at the end. But i might aswell go for my standard name "Seeker"
I got that one in Egypt because the locals had problem to pronounce the 'e' and made a 'a' out of it.
M A O are the initials of my RL names.
rl nickname
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14