Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Howdy!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, all. I'm a returning player from way back, and not so way back. I remember the days when Bretonian military boys flew Rheinland battleships and fighters mounted SNACs.:crazy:

..Boy, am I glad that's cleaned up. Come a long way.

Most recently played, oh, back in 09. Didn't get to put much time in. I never do. Barely had enough time to get a trader going and get a ship or two out of the docks.

Anyway, cheers. I guess this is actually a formal, first time "hello", as I didn't get a chance to be really active on the forums before.

Glad to be back. Just hope I can stay this time. Though, I'm expecting a baby boy next month, first born, so, I likely won't get much time. Pox.

Edit: As an aside, I suppose it might do to mention, I originally got back into freelancer, and found this mod and server through the Free Allegiance community.

¤;)
Welcome mate:)

Read rules ,Server and Forums both
have Fun ,see you in Space ,Good Luck:D
Welcome dude, always good to see experienced players coming back. Also congratulations on your upcoming addition to your family;)
Welcome, have fun!
Welcome to the Chaos;)
Cheers mate, enjoy your stay!
The rules might have changed a bit, take your time to read through the rules again.

We now have Tech usage rules, so yeah. No Bret boys in Rheinland turtles.
Welcome. Read rules and have fun!
Welcome back, have fun and enjoy your stay !
And a big Howdy back at 'ya . . .

As far as I'm concerned, anyone who says howdy is alright in my book . . . :)

Have a great time here and give anybody here a shout if you have a question . . . there's a lot of good folks here to give a hand anytime . ..

Welcome, help us save disco by abandoning it! Then coming back when it's cleared
of immature pest, trolls and such.

Have fun.
Pages: 1 2