Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: EL-HiL51 "Mammoth" Liberty Transport possible bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just bought the EL-HiL51 "Mammoth" Liberty Transport and it's a nice ship. but i notice that when i bump into my trading buddy i lose a lil armor. the shields do not go down, in fact i have a Transport Molecular Shield oh her and the shield never goes down. in fact i made a point to watch my hull, and i saw it go down whenever we bumped into each other.

Don't know if this was reported before, but there ya go. and it's not Lifethreatening. i lost like a "bar" of armor from New York to New Tokyo and we bumped into each other(tradelanes and stuff) numerous times.
That's no bug at all. FLHook has been adjusted some months ago, so that player ramming each other now take hull damage (suitably to their size), regardless of whether the shield is up or drained. The exception is formation flight, where ramming others can scarecely be avoided.

Don't bump into others ships? :3
' Wrote:That's no bug at all. FLHook has been adjusted some months ago, so that player ramming each other now take hull damage (suitably to their size), regardless of whether the shield is up or drained. The exception is formation flight, where ramming others can scarecely be avoided.

Don't bump into others ships? :3

I'm prety sure we were in formation on the way there as he didn't know the run(and we were RP'n the whole thing all the way)

but then again i can be wrong:)
Yeah, collision damage was implemented some time ago. Best you just watch out where you're flying (and never ram a battleship with a fighter:mellow:).